notauser is offline Junior Member

bad shot - help?

so i shot this morning before breakfast.. during the shot my hand did move a little and there was a pain just for a split second but it went away so i just continued shooting.

after i wrapped up everything ready for disposal i coughed, like 1-2 times and started feeling nauseaus (sp?) after that i threw up, just liquid (haven't had breakfast yet) and coughed 2-3 times more. felt weak for about half an hour, coupled with body sweats. i'm not sure if it was the lack of food that made me feel weak or the shot?

if it was the shot, am i alright? there wasn't any sharp pain during the shot, just a little at one point during the injection but it went away.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notauser
    so i shot this morning before breakfast.. during the shot my hand did move a little and there was a pain just for a split second but it went away so i just continued shooting.

after i wrapped up everything ready for disposal i coughed, like 1-2 times and started feeling nauseaus (sp?) after that i threw up, just liquid (haven't had breakfast yet) and coughed 2-3 times more. felt weak for about half an hour, coupled with body sweats. i'm not sure if it was the lack of food that made me feel weak or the shot?

if it was the shot, am i alright? there wasn't any sharp pain during the shot, just a little at one point during the injection but it went away.
    What did you inject ?? Tren is notorious for causing cough..

Sounds like you nicked a" vain " if so , fluid goes into your lungs ( hence the cough) and your body has to dispell it .. Did you aspirate before injecting??

Merc.

1 cc test E dosed at 200mg/ml.

yep i aspirated, that bubble thing came right up. but i think i did move the needle a little (hence the split second pain when injecting), then i realised the needle was a little out of my glute and i pushed it back in to shoot..

soo.. will i die? lol. i was really scared i was about to confess to my family that i am using steroids .

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Ditto with what Merc said, sounds like you hit a vein and the oil travelled to your lungs. Make sure to aspirate , theres nothing worse than oil in your bloodstream.

Blog Entries
    1 cc test E dosed at 200mg/ml.

yep i aspirated, that bubble thing came right up. but i think i did move the needle a little (hence the split second pain when injecting), then i realised the needle was a little out of my glute and i pushed it back in to shoot..

soo.. will i die? lol. i was really scared i was about to confess to my family that i am using steroids.
    How old are you??

No you should be ok. I always like to be on the safe side when it comes to stuff like this .... So if it is really bothering you that much that it happened please go to a DR .

Now that said,,

Just sounds like you nicked a vain. There was no blood in the syringe when you asparatied??

Again , sounds like you just nicked a vain , it was just fluild that went into your lungs and made you cough it out ( and make you feel sick)..

Merc.

22.. yeah i'm still staying with my parents don't laugh !

nope there was no blood. alright, if it's common symptoms of nicking a vein i'll leave it at that.. i doubt seeing a doc will allow him to to do much if what's injected is injected already?

Blog Entries
    22.. yeah i'm still staying with my parents don't laugh !

nope there was no blood. alright, if it's common symptoms of nicking a vein i'll leave it at that.. i doubt seeing a doc will allow him to to do much if what's injected is injected already?
    Us laugh . NO ,not us

I always tell our members if their not comfortable with something to go see a Doc. I just want our members to be safe and feel comfortable...

Merc...

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Us laugh . NO ,not us

I always tell our members if their not comfortable with something to go see a Doc. I just want our members to be safe and feel comfortable...

Merc...
    hahaha you made me safe and comfy with your words merc.. good enoughh

Blog Entries
    check pm's notauser

Merc.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    some members have caughed there lungs out for 15 minutes post shot. I have read one instance where a guy caoughed for 3 hours post shot. I had an istance where i caughed a bit, 3 mins, lightly post shot. Annoying. Probly nicked a vein. Sounds like you did too.
    Do a search for "caugh" or "caughed"
    I notice sometimes when injecting, that i accidentlily push the needle in further as im injecting, or sometimes pull it out. I try so hard not to do this, but it happens. I am suprized i have not had more cou***ng episodes when i tally up the numerous times i have done this. Word to the wise: Keep your eyes on the amount of needle sticking out of the skin, not the barrel so much.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    hmm..that is a good point...usually as I push the medicine in my body the pin goes in like extra far, i push it against my skin to get extra deep..but if the pin moves further in it could be dangerous..I wonder how deep into muscle veins are..

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    hmm..that is a good point...usually as I push the medicine in my body the pin goes in like extra far, i push it against my skin to get extra deep..but if the pin moves further in it could be dangerous..I wonder how deep into muscle veins are..
    how deep they are is not really important. What i mean is..if you aspirate in a certain position..and you move back or foreward, you could possibly be moving into a blood vessel. It takes a steady hand and relaxation. IMO, 25 guage needles take hella long to move the oil though. 23s are nice and smooth. But then again, the smaller the needle the les scare tissue buildup.

All im saying is i notice more movement of needle position when needles are thinner cuz it takes longer to inject and is harder to inject as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    how deep they are is not really important. What i mean is..if you aspirate in a certain position..and you move back or foreward, you could possibly be moving into a blood vessel. It takes a steady hand and relaxation. IMO, 25 guage needles take hella long to move the oil though. 23s are nice and smooth. But then again, the smaller the needle the les scare tissue buildup.

All im saying is i notice more movement of needle position when needles are thinner cuz it takes longer to inject and is harder to inject as well.

agreed bro.. i was shooting left glute today and am not as flexible on my left as i am on my right side.. and when i took a look halfway through the needle was out indeed..

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Once the needle is in and yourve aspirated, keep it still, and dont inject if you feel any pain... Then do it carefully, otherwise you risk nicking a vein and the oil will travel back to the lungs and irritate it... If you feel any pain you should find another spot to inject into...

Thread Information