B14
    B14 is offline New Member

inject problem !

was injecting into quad aspirated and pulled in blood. pulled out changed syringe moved up the quad about 1 inch stuck in the needle aspirated no blood so began to inject. pulled out the needle and there was a lot of blood running down my leg and a hard knot instantly appeared. bleeding stopped rather quickly but the hard knot was still there. looks like a bruise or blood under the skin. never had this happen before. the knot has since gone down about half in size since the inject. it freaked me out and i am still worried a little about it. should it be ok.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    That's happened to me before. You just probably knicked a vein and when you pulled the needle out it started bleeding under the skin. Usually caused a little bruise for me that lasted a week but no other problems really. It's a pian in the ass when it happened in my shoulder though. I had to wear sleeves for the rest of the week at the gym.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B14
    was injecting into quad aspirated and pulled in blood. pulled out changed syringe moved up the quad about 1 inch stuck in the needle aspirated no blood so began to inject. pulled out the needle and there was a lot of blood running down my leg and a hard knot instantly appeared. bleeding stopped rather quickly but the hard knot was still there. looks like a bruise or blood under the skin. never had this happen before. the knot has since gone down about half in size since the inject. it freaked me out and i am still worried a little about it. should it be ok.
    You should be fine.. Sounds like you might have slightly nicked a nerve ..

Please just keep a eye on it Over the next week or so make sure the inject site is not red , and or hot to the touch .. Also watch your temperature as high temp can be also a sign of infection.. If you get these symptoms go to the DR immedatly as abscess are nothing to play with( not saying you have one, They actually take time to form)

Bumps and lumps ( and bruises ) are part of the game...

Merc.

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    ^^agreed... you'll be fine, just keep an eye on it.

B14
    ok cool that makes me feel better. now i can sleep a little easier tonight. i will keep an eye on it and watch for any signs of infection. thanks for the fast response guys.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    if thier is no signes of infection you can put a hot pad on it and it will help get rid of the bruise faster...just make sure it's not infected though, you'll live

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B14
    ok cool that makes me feel better. now i can sleep a little easier tonight. i will keep an eye on it and watch for any signs of infection. thanks for the fast response guys.
    Not a problem....

Merc.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    probly fine. I have done this and i have had the lump even stick out a little. It will go down, but i have had discoloration for as long as 2 weeks from that. Also, sometimes it looks as if the skin gets red around the shit site. I have noticed this more in cutting phases when taking aspirin as aspirin makes blood thin and you bleed more.
    I think you will be fine. Go to sleep. Night worrying just lowers immunity. Just relax. Doest sound like its infected, you just hit a vien and the fvcker bled. This happens. As long as you are anal about getting clean gear, filtering it, adding BA, swabbing with alcohal, ifections from shots should be almost nothin.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Yeah had this happen a few weeks back, my best idea is that passed through a vein. It happens, you are okay. It hurt me bad though I must say I was limping around the office for about a week..haha

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    Have done similar hurt like hell but you get over it. Last week I hit a nerve in my leg woke up in the middle of the night and my leg would just shake uncontrollably for a few seconds then stop lasted a day or two then went away.

B14
    well the inject from last friday seems to be doing fine. i have a big bruise but it isnt infected. shot again monday everything went fine. shot again tonight and it freakin happened again. injected, the inject pain was i little worse than usuall, aspirated everything was fine went thru with the inject. when i pulled out the needle it lumped up and begin to bleed like crazy again. i have never had this hapened before. am i doing somthing wrong or am i just having some bad luck. im going to have bruises all over me before im done if this keeps hapening.

Thread Information