aolsux00 is offline Associate Member

Nandrolone Cream?

Does it exist? Someone mentioned it to me but I had never heard of it before, is it real?

nap
    nap is offline Junior Member
    think it real boss,seen loads of diffrent ones. If u ask me injecting deca would be a lot better.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Depending on what transdermal carrier they are compounding it with will decide its absorption rate.. It's somewhere around 30 % absorption I believe but with the lecithin organogel carriers the absorption rate is higher..

So it would take something like 1600 mg trans dermal to equal somewhere around 500 mg of deca ( just around about off the top of my head . you can do the math and figure out the exact doses you would need).

Merc.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Depending on what transdermal carrier they are compounding it with will decide its absorption rate.. It's somewhere around 30 % absorption I believe but with the lecithin organogel carriers the absorption rate is higher..

So it would take something like 1600 mg trans dermal to equal somewhere around 500 mg of deca ( just around about off the top of my head . you can do the math and figure out the exact doses you would need).

Merc.
    Wow, what a big waste it would be to make/use it.

d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member
    Isn't this stuff one of the things Barry Bond's admits to taking. Of course he did not know it was juice because you don't stick yourself with it. Just got done reading an asticle about Bonds and the whole Balco investigation. Very interesting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by d_nelly78
    Isn't this stuff one of the things Barry Bond's admits to taking. Of course he did not know it was juice because you don't stick yourself with it. Just got done reading an asticle about Bonds and the whole Balco investigation. Very interesting.
    Yep thats it...

What did Bonds say he thought it was ?? I cant rember what he said but I thought it was funny..

Blog Entries
    Oh wait ,

Was it transdermal winny he admitted to??

I know this but having a brain fart ..

Merc.

d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure but I think he took pills they called red devils or something like that and something else called the clear. I think it was something you put under your tongue (sublingual). The one who really sounds like a dumbass is Gary Sheffield. He and Bonds had the same trainer and trained together. Sheffield seems to think that its not steroids if you don't "Shoot it in your butt'' his own words from an interview on HBO Sports. Not trying to hijack this thread but I am very intrigued by the whole steroid issue in sports. Personally, I believe most athletes do something these days somewhere along the way. They should just open the flood gates and let them do whatever. Its already known as the steroid era. Thats just my piece on that.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Nandrolone is used to treat some eye diseases, that's why is does exist in cream

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ziinus
    Nandrolone is used to treat some eye diseases, that's why is does exist in cream
    It is FDA approved for HRT use also.....

Merc.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Oh wait ,

Was it transdermal winny he admitted to??

I know this but having a brain fart ..

Merc.

nope, it was the cream and the clear. cream was test gel and the clear was THG.

Thread Information