JackBauer is offline Associate Member

frontloading with prop?

Aright this may be a dumb question, but I have both prop and enanthate . I would be much more comfortable with less injections with the enanthate, but would it be possible to frontload with the prop since it enters your system faster?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Not totally sure on your question.

I think you meant kickstart not frontload right ???

If you mean use the prop as a KICKSTART ( like you would with dbol ) with your test e , than yea no problem...

Merc.

yeah sorry, i mean the ester of prop will hit the bloodstream quicker than enanthate so you should feel it within a couple of weeks, and then switch to the enanthate? possible..... i imagine, but is it really practical?

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Not totally sure on your question.

I think you meant kickstart not frontload right ???

If you mean use the prop as a KICKSTART ( like you would with dbol ) with your test e , than yea no problem...

Merc.
    I agree with Mr. Merc. My next cycle will be test e only for 10 weeks. 3 days after last injection of E, 100mgs of P ed for 10 days, Pct will follow. Just another way of doing it,and a possible solution for you to try.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer
    yeah sorry, i mean the ester of prop will hit the bloodstream quicker than enanthate so you should feel it within a couple of weeks, and then switch to the enanthate? possible..... i imagine, but is it really practical?
    Your test e will begin to kick in around 5th or 6th week Thats when you start playing gorrilla in the gym.After your last shot of E, while you are still gorrilla man, take your P ed for 10 days so you can have a week of playing King Kong in the gym.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer
    No no

Think of it like if you where going to use test e and dbol for a kickstart ( but using prop instead of dbol)

You would start the test e , and prop the same time...

Most do something like this for a prop kickstart

wk1-4 prop 50-75 mg ed or possibly eod ( kickstart)
    wk 1-12 test e 500 mg /wk

Proper pct

You will need to take both prop and test e from the very start and since the prop will last 4 weeks , hopeful the Test E will have kicked in.( keep in mind can take longer than 4 wks for test e to kick).

If you where to start Test E when the Prop is gone it will still take the enanthate ester 5 weeks or longer to kick in.

I think a front load would be a better idea IMO.....

Merc.

yeah i see what you mean.... i think im just going to frontload... still had to ask though haha thanks merc

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Wow, Jack, good to see you are jumping back on the horse, id think most people would shy away from injecting after what happened with you...

good luck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by batlin
    Wow, Jack, good to see you are jumping back on the horse, id think most people would shy away from injecting after what happened with you...

good luck!
    He's hardcore like that

Merc.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    No no

Think of it like if you where going to use test e and dbol for a kickstart ( but using prop instead of dbol)

You would start the test e , and prop the same time...

Most do something like this for a prop kickstart

wk1-4 prop 50-75 mg ed or possibly eod ( kickstart)
    wk 1-12 test e 500 mg /wk

Proper pct

You will need to take both prop and test e from the very start and since the prop will last 4 weeks , hopeful the Test E will have kicked in.( keep in mind can take longer than 4 wks for test e to kick).

If you where to start Test E when the Prop is gone it will still take the enanthate ester 5 weeks or longer to kick in.

I think a front load would be a better idea IMO.....

Merc.
    Hey bud, I like the sound of doing it that way too. There is a thread out there I'm trying to locate (probably 2 or 3 years old,maybe a sticky) but can't find it. It explains about the way I mentioned above. I was thinking in regards to pct; ending with E and having to wait 10 days to start pct- VS -
    doing P 10 days then begining pct a day afterwards. Any input??

i wasnt looking to end a cycle on prop so I can just jump into PCT.... i have a lot of prop and was looking since you feel prop a lot faster if i could essentially frontload by using prop until the enanthate kicked in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jon77
    Hey bud, I like the sound of doing it that way too. There is a thread out there I'm trying to locate (probably 2 or 3 years old,maybe a sticky) but can't find it. It explains about the way I mentioned above. I was thinking in regards to pct; ending with E and having to wait 10 days to start pct- VS -
    doing P 10 days then begining pct a day afterwards. Any input??
    I like starting pct rather quickly regardless of the ester..

Please click the link in my signature below "Hookers PCT" if you want to see the pct I like the BEST....

Merc.

Thread Information