Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member

Deca/Dbol Cycle?

Just curious if anyone has tried a deca /dbol cycle? See alot of posts regurgitating the same ideas as to why its bad, wanted to hear from someone whos actually tried it... Test is in short supply here at the moment

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    reason why not taking only deca??

wait untill u put ur hand on some test

blou_bulle is offline Junior Member
    Test is good make sure u use a anti estrogen though!!!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    The problem with doing deca w/o test is deca like all 19-nors will completely shut down your own test production almost immediately. That means you will lose your libido, erections and lose your enegry and drive. It is important to take at least a HRT dose of 200mg/wk of test to keep that area running like it should. If you can find deca and dbol you can find test. GL

Quote Originally Posted by blou_bulle
    Test is good make sure u use a anti estrogen though!!!
    ^^Check your PMs

Yeah Ive been waiting for some more test to show up but there has been a massive crackdown on AAS in Australia and noone is game to deal with the stuff anymore, the deca and dbol are some leftovers I had. So is deca, even at a therapeutic dose of 250mg/w, going to supress me anyworse than high doses of stana, tbol or dbol? Ive ran a few oral cutting cycles before with doses of around 400mg/w and never really had any adverse affects on my libido...

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    If you run deca w/o test just change your name to limp dick. So seriously bro you should wait till you can get your hands on some test

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocreep_23
    Yeah Ive been waiting for some more test to show up but there has been a massive crackdown on AAS in Australia and noone is game to deal with the stuff anymore, the deca and dbol are some leftovers I had. So is deca, even at a therapeutic dose of 250mg/w, going to supress me anyworse than high doses of stana, tbol or dbol? Ive ran a few oral cutting cycles before with doses of around 400mg/w and never really had any adverse affects on my libido...
    yes, actually it will. Just 100mg will effectively castrate your endogenous testosterone production. Here's a graph of healthy males testosterone over 30 days after recieving just one injection of 100mg of nandrolone

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    kfrost... great post man..

Oh shit, thats sure does kill the party pretty quick, Ha great post by the way. Anyway, libido issues aside, lets say im hideously ugly and dont get any action anyway, mass builder, how does it rate? I see alot of texts, (CEM, ANA2006, BTPB) make reference to it but noone ever entetains the idea for obvious reasons, has anyone tried just a straight deca or deca/dbol cycle? Seems like a perfect combination of compounds, erectile dysfunction aside...

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    say by by to boners

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocreep_23
    Oh shit, thats sure does kill the party pretty quick, Ha great post by the way. Anyway, libido issues aside, lets say im hideously ugly and dont get any action anyway, mass builder, how does it rate? I see alot of texts, (CEM, ANA2006, BTPB) make reference to it but noone ever entetains the idea for obvious reasons, has anyone tried just a straight deca or deca/dbol cycle? Seems like a perfect combination of compounds, erectile dysfunction aside...
    My first cycle was a deca only cycle, I put on about 30 lbs and kept about 25 lbs after I was done. I did experience the infamous "deca d###" and I also became lethargic, I think it was do to not having any testoserone in me. I would not recommend it, just take a TRT dose of test, i.e. 150mg/week of test e. I will be much better. Why are you avoiding the test?

Oh im not avoiding test, its just hard to come by at them moment, been a huge crackdown on AAS here and noone is game to touch it, the deca and dbol were just some leftovers i had...

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Do some research and get an encrypted e-mail the is are a lot of great international suppliers. Trust me if it can make it through customs here there is no reason it won't there. good luck either way.

billybambam is offline Banned
    I am about to run a 400/mg per week Deca cycle, kick started with a 30mg/ daily D-bol stacked for the first 5 weeks. I am going to incorp. 225/mg of super test to keep my little guy from going limp, and not being able to perform. Plus make sure if you do run a cycle of Deca, to continue to run some test atleast 2 weeks longer.
    My PCT is going to consist of Teslac and Nolva to get my natural test levels back up.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Test is such a great compound in much more ways then one. Why does everybody seem to neglect this???

billybambam is offline Banned
    First of all, Deca (and Nandrolone in general) doesn´t produce many estrogenic or androgenic side effects. This is because Deca has a very low rate of aromatization (conversion to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), roughly equal to 20% the rate of Testosterone ..... But Yes Test is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd
    Do some research and get an encrypted e-mail the is are a lot of great international suppliers. Trust me if it can make it through customs here there is no reason it won't there. good luck either way.
    Yeah wouldn't be a problem except Australia has one of the tighest border securities in the world, even sachets aren't getting through anymore, and if they do, you can expect a knock on the door at 6am from the AFP.... Its a sad situation here at the moment.....

Thread Information