50ml Jug Question

i got a 50ml jug of prop, i have been using it for about 2 weeks now and there is what looks like a couple drops of foam in it. I use the same tube for about 3 or 4 days most of the time and the same needle to pull out the prop. ( new needle every time for injection) anyway i think the this could be because i got some blood in the tube the other day, and then the blood got transferred into the prop. if this is the reason it would be no big deal. Anyway has anyone ever seen this

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, you should use a new needle and syringe to draw and inject every time!!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    They're so inexpensive, why risk a possible infection by re-using them. Cmon its not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    dude, you should use a new needle and syringe to draw and inject every time!!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonHardcore
    i got a 50ml jug of prop, i have been using it for about 2 weeks now and there is what looks like a couple drops of foam in it. I use the same tube for about 3 or 4 days most of the time and the same needle to pull out the prop. ( new needle every time for injection) anyway i think the this could be because i got some blood in the tube the other day, and then the blood got transferred into the prop. if this is the reason it would be no big deal. Anyway has anyone ever seen this
    So you are basically sticking a contaminated needle into your gear and then injecting yourself with a possibly contaminated source? Not very smart. I never get why people try to save a few bucks on needles.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    50 ml isn't really a jug
    You should heat sterilize your "jug" by putting a vent pin in it and placing in the oven set at 230-240 for 30 min or so before using again.

I can't imagine a senario where I would get blood into my steroids . Use a new needle and don't be a retard.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    so you just contaminated 50mls of prop to save pennies on needle? and on top of that your proly chewing up the rubber stopper on your "jug" by using the same dull pin over and over again.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonHardcore
    I use the same tube for about 3 or 4 days most of the time and the same needle to pull out the prop...
    Unbelievable!
    And you're starting a thread for what?
    To question the efficacy of this habit?
    If you're to cheap, go ahead, it's your blood afterall right?
    Consider it recycling.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Uhm, just use a new needle every single time. Dont stick dirty needles in your gear... I would have thought that is common sense, needles are pennies each, and good gear is much more expensive... Now you should probably throw away your gear, unless you enjoy develooping an infected abscess...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Just to be clear you contaminated the prop even if the blood didn't drip into the vial. If blood is getting into the vial you are not only adding a pathogen but also a food source for it to multiply. You are basically injecting from a petri dish. The only reason you haven't gotten an infection yet is luck and a good immune system. Your luck will run out, take the time to learn about sterile technique.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    What caused the foam and what is the foam? not trying to hijack, but never heard of foam being developed.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's obvious that his vial has been compromised, but compromised by what?
    It could be a drop of blood, it could even be last nights dinner?, but its probably a piece of rubber from the stopper on top. Who knows???????

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    What caused the foam and what is the foam? not trying to hijack, but never heard of foam being developed.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    yea, knew it was comprimised, just sounded like something growing, like a lab dish. y take a chance, chunk it.

ok, ok i am going to heat it up in the oven has was judgested, new needle for drawing out every time
    THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I would just buy 5- 10 lm sterilized vials and a large syringe and fill the 5 vials. The top of a 50ml will be beat to hell by the time you use it all up. IMO

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Is that prop 'painless'? Serious guestion! I know a source w/50ml prop, possibly the same one.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckster
    Is that prop 'painless'? Serious guestion! I know a source w/50ml prop, possibly the same one.
    im sure he got it from that source.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow... thats all i have to say on this one!... dude stop bein stupid!!

Thread Information