Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    S431M7 is offline Banned

letro after deca cycle?

hey folks, I was wondering whether it makes sense to take letro after coming off deca and test cycle to reduce puffy nipples.

The logic behind this curiusity is that the dec/test cycle usually lowers the user's sex drive, right?

It follows that taking letro afterward will also reduce sex drive.

The question then if deca/test has lowered one's sex drive, why do letro afterward which in turn may weaken sex drive?

Cause It seems like if one does so, then, his sex drive will be much lowered than before incorporating letro.

Therefore, it appears to me, letro will not be suitable for someone comming off dec/test cycle unless if does frontload it at beginning of the cycle.

Do u agree or disagree?
    Last edited by S431M7; 08-22-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Your logic has my head spinning as usual s431m7.
    1st off, damn your sex drive to hell if you are growing tits, #1 priority should be no beastesces.
    2nd if you keep prolactin in check durring test/deca , your sex drive should be a healthy one.

What exactly are you asking? Why wouldn't you be running the letro durring cycle if you are sprouting knockers?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I ran letro durring and for two weeks post comming off test/tren cycle just now. Sex drive rebouded rather quickly. Mabe had two days where I didn't feel like doing it. Now fading into aromasin /nolva. I think Letro is a good pre-pct in fact.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    okay, do u agree letro could also lead to weaker sex drive or not? do u agrreee deca /test cycle could do the same if cabo or bromo was not thrown in ? If so, then I'm thinking letro for someone coming off a cycle of deca/ and test will be gross mistake cause it may excerbated his sex drive unless if supplemented with some effective dosage of tribulus or other sex drive enhancers!!
    Just some thoughts and I stand to be corrected.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Like the Kratos said, Test/Deca shouldn't lower your sex drive or cause dysfunction, that's Deca alone (possibly).

And why would you be running Letro post cycle for puffy nipples? If Estro/Prolact/Progest is causing breast development, Anti-Gyno protocol w/Letro should already be in effect. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE CYCLE ENDS TO START FIGHTING GYNO!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Like the Kratos said, Test/Deca shouldn't lower your sex drive or cause dysfunction, that's Deca alone (possibly).
    wrong, it lowers sex drive to some extend, not severely though, it does mess with ejaculation not erectiion to be specific.

And why would you be running Letro post cycle for puffy nipples? If Estro/Prolact/Progest is causing breast development, Anti-Gyno protocol w/Letro should already be in effect. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE CYCLE ENDS TO START FIGHTING GYNO!

True, but not evryone is prone to gyno, right?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    wrong, it lowers sex drive to some extend, not severely though, it does mess with ejaculation not erectiion to be specific.

True, but not evryone is prone to gyno, right?
    i swear do u ever THINK before u post? i have read so many of ur post and .. im thinking u have an extra chromosome or something.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

back off hes my fav poster....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Totally misinformed, I'm thinking maybe he thinks this is the letro, but even then still he has no idea what hes talking about.

Deca /test will send you libido through the friggin roof.

Letro is known to cause decrease in libido.

Thats the bottom line.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    You're misinformed too, deca is a progestin, that means it will bind to the progesterone receptor, thus lowering your libido to some extent. Progesterone was given to guys who raped girls and children.

Quote Originally Posted by ziinus
    You're misinformed too, deca is a progestin, that means it will bind to the progesterone receptor, thus lowering your libido to some extent. Progesterone was given to guys who raped girls and children.
    Im well aware deca is a progestin, if you looked at my post i said

DECA/TEST WILL SEND YOUR LIBIDO THROUGH THE ROOF

I did not say deca alone. Deca alone will lower your sex drive, deca AND TEST will result in A HIGH SEX DRIVE.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    dec/test cycle usually lowers the user's sex drive, right?
    wrong, deca /test does not lower my sex drive, rather the opposite.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    deca + test lowered my libido and the libido of mmany others, but test only is not the same story...

deca + test lowered my libido and the libido of mmany others, but test only is not the same story...
    Might have been prolactin related, what ancillaries did you use? Caber probably would have helped that out.

Secondly, did you use more test than deca ? ie 600 test/w 400 deca/w?

Just throwing those out there.

(1*) is offline Member
    deca with test caused my wife to lock me in the closet so she could sleep at night....

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Keep in mind here guys( which s431m7 is probably referring to , but who knows )..

All steroids ( yes test) can cause lower t-3 and turn raise prolactin and this can kill sex drive ....

Just wanted to clarify...

Merc.

Blog Entries
    merc you would make one heck of a special ed teacher if you understand what sm is saying ..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    merc you would make one heck of a special ed teacher if you understand what sm is saying ..
    DEE DEE DEE

lol

hahahahahahahah

Merc.

Blog Entries
    lol... you crack me up ...

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Totally misinformed, I'm thinking maybe he thinks this is the letro, but even then still he has no idea what hes talking about.

Deca /test will send you libido through the friggin roof.
    I disagree with u. at least not from my experience with deca/test.
    Deca/test cycle is known to lowered sex drive a little bit.

S431M7 is offline Banned

I did not say deca alone. Deca alone will lower your sex drive, deca AND TEST will result in A HIGH SEX DRIVE.
    Initially yes but by the time u reached nineth or tenth injection, it wii be a different story.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    here is a person who talks from experience. I agree with him.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    u took those words out of mouth. I was going to say the same.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree with u. at least not from my experience with deca /test.
    im in wk 9 of test300mg ew and deca600mg ew and i humped a light pole yesterday, my sex drive is WAY more pronounced than my test only cycle.
    your experience was different so it proves we all react diff to the same compounds

I disagree with u. at least not from my experience with deca /test.
    Okay since you seem to disregard everything I'm saying, im going to reiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    wrong, deca/test does not lower my sex drive, rather the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by (1*)
    deca with test caused my wife to lock me in the closet so she could sleep at night....
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    im in wk 9 of test300mg ew and deca600mg ew and i humped a light pole yesterday, my sex drive is WAY more pronounced than my test only cycle.
    your experience was different so it proves we all react diff to the same compounds
    TEST AND DECA WILL RESULT IN A HIGH LIBIDO.

if you are having difficulties with libido during test/deca it can be a result of a few things:

1.prolactin levels - keep this in check with cabergoline
    2.Progestin - run letro throughout your cycle.
    3. Not enough test (ie 600 deca 100 test etc)

If I missed anything, someone can chime in. BUT, a cycle of test/deca, DONE WITH PROPER ANCILLARY DRUGS should most definetly result in a high libido.

Do I need to prove this with any other evidence? Other members feel free to chime in on the subject please

Initially yes but by the time u reached nineth or tenth injection, it wii be a different story.
    And please, S431M7, I would really be interested in knowing why AFTER NINE OR TEN INJECTIONS which would be around say 3 weeks, if you inject every 3.5 days, would it be a different story?
    Last edited by Amorphic; 08-22-2007 at 03:03 PM.

here is a person who talks from experience. I agree with him.
    So his libido was low? You say he talks from experience? Did he show us his cycle? tell us about ancillary compounds he was taking? what were his dosages? For all you know, his cycle was shit and thats why he had no sex drive.

From the sounds of you, you shouldnt be 'speaking from experience' either, look at how this thread began:

hey folks, I was wondering whether it makes sense to take letro after coming off deca and test cycle to reduce puffy nipples.

The logic behind this curiusity is that the dec/test cycle usually lowers the user's sex drive, right?

It follows that taking letro afterward will also reduce sex drive.

The question then if deca/test has lowered one's sex drive, why also do letro?

Cause It seems like if one does so, then, his sex drive will be much lowered than before incorporating letro.

Therefore, it appears to me, letro will not be suitable comming off dec/test cycle.

Do u agree or disagree?
    you dont even know how to use letro properly, yet you shoot your mouth off agreeing with people that dont even post stats or back up what they're saying.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    u making a lot of assumptions that I have no time to respond to each of them categorically. but here is the best response that pbm1 drafted "we all react diff to the same compounds" If u don't find any sense in it then I guess u are just an arguement monger.

u making a lot of assumptions that I have no time to respond to each of them categorically. but here is the best response that pbm1 drafted "we all react diff to the same compounds" If u don't find any sense in it then I guess u are just an arguement monger.
    Im not assuming anything. I know what I'm talking about. You have time to post here, but you dont have time to respond to what I have asked? I'm not an argument monger, I'm just looking for reasoning behind all the things you say, especially when you call me out on things I think I am well educated on.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    I don't think u have any knowledge on what u claimed u possesed. You contradicted yourself manytimes with flawed assumptions that I told u I have no time to reponse to. Worst, I don't think you are well educated on this topic as u claimed. and by the way quoting few individuals here do not mean u evidentially proven your point cause most of their words is as good as anyone who who did some basic research here. I'm sorry I don't buy your logic that's why I find it futile to respond to it categorically. Good luck with your effort!

I don't think u have any knowledge on what u claimed u possesed. You contradicted yourself manytimes with flawed assumptions that I told u I have no time to reponse to. Worst, I don't think you are well educated on this topic as u claimed. and by the way quoting few individuals here do not mean u evidentially proven your point cause most of their words is as good as anyone who who did some basic research here. I'm sorry I don't buy your logic that's why I find it futile to respond to it categorically. Good luck with your effort!
    Show me some contridictions, there are NONE. I am uneducated? Look at the threads you start, the questions you ask? You cycle and you dont even know what the hell you're doing. I take the time to research, and when I do cycle it will be perfect. My logic is not flawed, and the quotes i pulled are just to justify the REAL RESULTS PEOPLE HAVE ON TEST/DECA .

Give your head a shake.

Im not assuming anything. I know what I'm talking about. You have time to post here, but you dont have time to respond to what I have asked? I'm not an argument monger, I'm just looking for reasoning behind all the things you say, especially when you call me out on things I think I am well educated on.
    "I stepped in a puddle and i got wet, why!?!"
    LoL u come into this guys thread and your probably gonna snag an aneurism..

anyways progesterone to an extent is good for u, prolactin can dick up ur sex drive.. if ur having issues w/ a nor19compound LEARN TO USE ANCILLARIES TO AVOID This Mr S4314342342857M2434.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Cmon guys don't get your panties in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Cmon guys don't get your panties in a bunch.
    omg i just bot these new high rise french cut panties w/ lace OMG they make my butt... look.. SOO GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg i just bot these new high rise french cut panties w/ lace OMG they make my butt... look.. SOO GOOD!
    Do they hide the cellulite?

Blog Entries