blah-blah is offline Junior Member

Question HCG MID CYCLE??????? what for???

a few guy i know do hcg in the middle of there cycle 26+ weekers i was wondering if anyone has heard of this and if they did how does this help? i alway read and though it was to be done at the end of a cycle to help the recovery time???

are they just stupid or do they really know what they are doing. doses are about a gram of test a week with tren this is similer to my next cycle but with dbol to start and winny to finish?????

opinions would be great thanx in advance as always

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blah-blah
    a few guy i know do hcg in the middle of there cycle 26+ weekers i was wondering if anyone has heard of this and if they did how does this help? i alway read and though it was to be done at the end of a cycle to help the recovery time???

are they just stupid or do they really know what they are doing. doses are about a gram of test a week with tren this is similer to my next cycle but with dbol to start and winny to finish?????

opinions would be great thanx in advance as always
    its keeps you from being tottally shut down, cuz once your comlplety shut down, its very hard to get goin again

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    26+ weeks is quite a long time to allow for atrophy. If I ever go past 18 weeks or so, I may do the same thing.

Also, by preventing atrophy, my libido tends to stay higher during cycle. Similar to using tribulus throughout.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 09-05-2004 at 08:47 PM.

so u agree with some hcg in the middle about how much? and when would u do the hcg? the very middle?
    TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by blah-blah
    so u agree with some hcg in the middle about how much? and when would u do the hcg? the very middle?
    TIA!
    I have never really thought about it as I keep my cycles short and get results from tribulus.

If someone was to use 500ius mon/tues every week for the duration of cycle and prior to PCT (which is pretty standard), I suppose 1000ius mon/tues for 2 weeks would be acceptable mid cycle for someone choosing not to do HCG throughout.

I can see the purpose behind doing this, but on second thought, I don't understand why someone would use HCG instead of trib when the substances accomplish the same thing.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    IMO its better to use 500ius E4D for the last 1/3 of your cycle even if its 12 weeks. I think if you can might as well. That way you are more recoverd going into PCT.
    intheritmylife for me HCG works way better than trib does. Have you ever used HCG?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    IMO its better to use 500ius E4D for the last 1/3 of your cycle even if its 12 weeks. I think if you can might as well. That way you are more recoverd going into PCT.
    intheritmylife for me HCG works way better than trib does. Have you ever used HCG?

No, honestly I have not. I can take 1g of trib/ed and have 0 atrophy while using 1300mg of AAS/ew. My PCTs have all gone very smoothly. Even after 10 weeks at 75mg of tren acetate ed.

I'm back on cycle soon, so I may check it out. I just don't think you can beat the convenience of a capsule -vs- a solution that must be reconstituted and kept cool.

Thanx A Lot Guys U Have Been A Great Help!!!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    No, honestly I have not. I can take 1g of trib/ed and have 0 atrophy while using 1300mg of AAS/ew. My PCTs have all gone very smoothly. Even after 10 weeks at 75mg of tren acetate ed.

I'm back on cycle soon, so I may check it out. I just don't think you can beat the convenience of a capsule -vs- a solution that must be reconstituted and kept cool.

Wow not me... I lose testicle size so fast even with 4g of trib. The HCG brings them up so PCT is easy on me. I have never not used HCG as this is only my second cycle, but I would not want to find out the hard way.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Long Cycles

This is an extreme example but worth mentioning. I was on AS for over two years at one point. It was a Test, EQ, Tren , Deca , cycle. When I decided to come off I took 5000 i.u.'s HCG every five days for three weeks at the end of the cycle. Then I waited five days and started clomid. I ran the clomid 300/150/50 two times. Believe it or not everything returned to normal. My sperm count was high normal, 40 million, and I felt good. I lost some strength and size but not real bad. The point which I remember is I tried to stop my cycle when I was about a year in and didn't use HCG, I just started clomid two weeks after my last shot, I felt terrible, like ****. So bad that I started it back for another year. Well when I tried again after using HCG I felt 100 percent better. My nuts popped back out real quick with the HCG. Just my experience bro.

georgie24 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    This is an extreme example but worth mentioning. I was on AS for over two years at one point. It was a Test, EQ, Tren, Deca, cycle. When I decided to come off I took 5000 i.u.'s HCG every five days for three weeks at the end of the cycle. Then I waited five days and started clomid. I ran the clomid 300/150/50 two times. Believe it or not everything returned to normal. My sperm count was high normal, 40 million, and I felt good. I lost some strength and size but not real bad. The point which I remember is I tried to stop my cycle when I was about a year in and didn't use HCG, I just started clomid two weeks after my last shot, I felt terrible, like ****. So bad that I started it back for another year. Well when I tried again after using HCG I felt 100 percent better. My nuts popped back out real quick with the HCG. Just my experience bro.

thats good to know bro. im considering a 8 monther

Thread Information