Steve is offline Associate Member

Question Will GH Make Me Look Like A Freak?

Ive always wanted to try hgh but am put off coz ive heard it can change your facial features permantley. eg big nose, big forehead and a big jaw. has anyone here used it? Did your facial features or anything change? (apart from muscle growth)

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    You dont have enough money to buy enough GH to cause any kind of deformative. You will be fine. 2-6ius 5 days on 2 off for 12-16 weeks will yield great results. Add test to the mix and you will be golden.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

a guy i know

did so much of it that his teeth were starting to seperate,his forehead got slightly pronounced and his jaw got slightly squared, enough to notice.and he was an "all natural" state champion,haha.now he's three rungs up darwin's evolutionary chart!!haha, but honestly that's not very common since it is quite expensive for the average guy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Paul Dillet...nuff said

But LS is right...it would take massive quantities to cause the kinds of deformaties you are talking about.

P

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

My buddy uses it

He says that the first time around doesn't do anything so you pay like $600-800 for nothing, but then the next time is when it kicks in, talk about getting shredded..that shit's gnarly.

just my 2cents

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member

Re: My buddy uses it

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    He says that the first time around doesn't do anything so you pay like $600-800 for nothing, but then the next time is when it kicks in, talk about getting shredded..that shit's gnarly.

just my 2cents
    I got better results the first time I did it!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    How much IU's would someone @192lbs need to take to get cut up safely? Are all GH's the same?

peace

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.

Re: My buddy uses it

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2

just my 2cents
    This is either due to having bad shit or not knowin what to feel and to expect, but once he got off then back on again he probably realized the feeling and effects!

As far as the facial features my jaw got a little bigger under my ear on the sides! You can avoid this by not grinding your teeth when you are pushing heavy weights and you really don't have to worry about it unless you are using alot of GH!

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    I've always backed away from any Gh or HGH...too.... ...its too something, good luck though. I have heard it works great but is very $$$$$$

Angelis is offline Banned
    I dont see why people say its so expensive I get it from Asia were it costs a couple thousand for a 8 month cycle, 5 days on 2 days off, 5iu/day... and most people wont even use it for 8 months... is it really that expensive in US I live in canada but I order from Asia. Hope this sint source posting or anything that wasnt my intent my intent was to brag... lol

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I have used GH for some time now (about 4 years total, 3- 15-16 week cycles per year, 4 IU's a day). As mentioned already, if used sanely, you don't have too much to worry about. I still look perfectly normal, just 260 lbs and shredded. I use GH most of the year, and add in test and other AAS a couple times a year.

GH is far from the wonder-drug it is often made out to be. It will really help you lean out and add some quality lean muscle, but it is very subtle. Doesn't hit you at all like a AAS cycle would. It does work a lot better if you add some test to the mix if you are using it for muscle gain.

Depending on your situation, it may be something to think about. If you are at your genetic potential for mass, GH will help you break through and continue to grow, and it will help you keep gains from AAS's. It can also help keep you from going catabolic quite so easy when trying to cut down. It does cost a bit, but it is actually quite a bit more affordable than many think. You should be able to find it for about $250 per 100 IU's, so not cheap but not hideous either.

Don't get hung up on brand. Just make sure that whatever you get is 191aa, and is from a reputable source, and it has been handled and stored properly before you get it. I have personally tried most of the name brands and a couple of the chinese brands. All of them have worked the same. Just get the best deal on a legit product.
    Thats what I meant, but I said it in a braggy kinda way

Mine costs almost the same as urs well for:

Chinese Jinotropin it costs $225 for 100iu
    Chinese Gentropin it costs $220 for 100iu

thats why I was wondering what people are talking about high prices for I mean most people spend hundreds of dollars on cycles if they dont make it thereselves

georgie24 is offline Member
    that guy speaks the truth

WHO? ( I just had to know)

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdtre
    I've always backed away from any Gh or HGH...too.... ...its too something, good luck though. I have heard it works great but is very $$$$$$
    This thread is 3 g0d****ed years old. WTF?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    This thread is 3 g0d****ed years old. WTF?
    I didnt even notice that dont these people notice there on page 4000 or something when there going through old threads

Thread Information