Thread: Deca Cycle Help

Njectable is offline Member

Deca Cycle Help

Hey guys, gonna be running deca for the first time in this next upcoming cycle. I just have a little confusion about how my PCT should look and which Anti-Es i should add to this cycle as opposed to previous cycles beings this cycle contains Deca which produces progesterone side effects.

My cycle is gonna look like this;

Test Prop - 700mg/EW (100mg/ED) for 12 weeks
    Deca - 600mg/EW for 10 weeks

Unfortunately this is not the cycle i originally wanted. I wanted to run Prop with NPP, but due to the BS going on in china, long acting Deca is all i could get as opposed to NPP. I'm actually wondering if I should run the Prop for 3 weeks after my last deca shot as opposed to only 2 weeks after considering Prop is a short acting ester, and this ester of deca will be a long acting ester. Its really unconvient, but like i said its all that is available to me right now.

But back to my question, I need to know what other compounds i should have on hand to run throughout the cycle, as well as for PCT. I have lots of Nolva and Clomid on hand from previous cycles where progesterone compounds weren't used. But from what i read it doesn't sound like its gonna be ideal to use those fro running a cycle that contains deca, sounds like i require letro and an aromatase inhibitor. If i could get a little help on this that would be great thanks guys.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah I would suggest running prop 3 weeks past your deca and I would strongly consider running some HCG during cycle....something like 500 IU's every 5-7 days until about a week before PCT..it will help with recovery, esp b/c deca is very surpressive

hmmm i was wondering about HCG , ok and what about the PCT and compounds that should be used during the cycle besides HCG.

bump

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    nolva/aromasin /hcg if you want for pct. letro and caber might be options if you really wanna stay dry through the cycle. Caber helps with any prolactin related sides.

is clomid not recommended for PCT after a cycle containing deca , or it is just that fewer and fewer people are using clomid nowadays so no one recommends it?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid and nolva is what I commonly use for PCT...I run HCG during cycle, not PCT...Ive found it helps me recover way better..then again everybody is different

Thread Information