Thread: Cycle Question

Switch is offline Junior Member

Cycle Question

I know that once Test is active in your system you can switch esters without a problem. I was wondering if thats true is this cycle alright?
    Weeks 1-3 Test prop 100mg EOD
    Weeks 3-8 Test cyp 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-8 Deca 400mg/week
    weeks 3-8 Winny oral 50mg ED

Should I drop the Winny, or would it work. Any inputs appreciated. Thanks

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch
    I know that once Test is active in your system you can switch esters without a problem. I was wondering if thats true is this cycle alright?

We need some stats and cycle history please..

But for now

You could use prop as a kick start for your cycle and would start both at the same time. Think of it like if you where going to use dbol as a kickstart but just using prop instead.

Also you have to use cyp and deca longer than 8 wks.. Most go 10 wks minimum when using those compounds ( long chain esters can take 5-6 wks to even start working so 8wks is pointless in regards to those compounds..)

But like i said we need stars to be able to really critque it.

Merc.

I'm 22 5'10 185 12%b/f I've done one cycle before 14 wks Enanthate 500mg/wk Eq60mg/wk Dbol 30mg/day/4wks. My question is though, if the test prop activates the testosterone compound in your body then using cypionate or enanthate for the remainder of a short cycle shouldnt be a problem. You wouldnt need to wait for the longer esters to kick in. Correct me if I'm wrong I read this on another board and wanted to know if anyone had any input on it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and cyp are two different esters with two different half lives. You need to start the cyp and prop at the same time just like Merc said and you need to go longer than 8 weeks too.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    thats incorrect you have to start the prop and the cyp at the same time so that when you end the kickstart w/ the prop the cyp is just about to take effect... ur saying that the prop will somehow magicly activate the cyp on the first shot which is totally and completely incorrect.... the function of the esters doesn't just change b/c you are kickstarting your cycle with prop

Stock is offline Member

With this cycle you will have no test, natural or otherwise, in your system between weeks 3-7(at least). You need more gear. If I were to do a cycle of those compounds it would look something like this

wk 1-4 test prop 75-100mg ed
    wk 1-12 test c 500mg ew
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg ew
    wk 10-14 winny 50-75mg ed
    wk 15+ PCT

But IMO, this is too many compunds for a second cycle...

Alright what I read must be wrong then. What they were saying was that once activated in your system Test is Test without regard to ester.

I understand that cyp and enathate take 4 weeks plus to kick in but I figured 3 weeks of prop, testosterone would already be activated in my system and a shot of cyp or e would immidiatly be active.

I'm still sceptical because this sounds very true, and no one has scientifially convinced me otherwise. But I will keep looking into it.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Alright what I read must be wrong then. What they were saying was that once activated in your system Test is Test without regard to ester.

I understand that cyp and enathate take 4 weeks plus to kick in but I figured 3 weeks of prop, testosterone would already be activated in my system and a shot of cyp or e would immidiatly be active.

I'm still sceptical because this sounds very true, and no one has scientifially convinced me otherwise. But I will keep looking into it.
    What would make the cyp ester kick in immeditaly ?? You think just because prop is in your system it would some how cancel out the cyp ester ?? The cyp ester is not going to change its action and be active immeditaly just because props in your system..

Merc.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Test cyp is a long ester and prop is a short easter... test cyp takes 6 weeks to kick in..... prop on the other hand is a short ester and takes 4 days to kick in.... just because you have prop in you system does not mean that test cyp kicks right in right away it still takes its time to get into you system....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I would do it how stock laid it out for ya and just drop out the winny. Like he said too many compounds. Don't forget PCT.

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    id drop test prop,and frontload test cyp,also u should run test for longer then the deca ,
    Wk1 1000mg cyp wk2-10@500mg
    Wk1-8deca@400mg
    Wk5-10 winni @50mg ed

Thread Information