palqkat is offline New Member

Question First cycle: Omna or test en (special case)

First, i want to make some notes.
    I research from many months, have read some books etc and the conclusion is test en is the best for first cycle, 2 shots weekly, stable blood levels and etc.

BUT in my country fakes are anywhere and it's very hard to get legit test e, and even if I get it, I'll never be sure it is legit or not.
    In the same time, omnas are in all pharmacies here, they are waiting for me LOL and they are legit for sure.

So I don't know what to do, is it such a big difference in results, for first timer, regarding blood levels using 500mg test e vs. 500mg omnadren weekly ?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by palqkat
    First, i want to make some notes.
    I research from many months, have read some books etc and the conclusion is test en is the best for first cycle, 2 shots weekly, stable blood levels and etc.

BUT in my country fakes are anywhere and it's very hard to get legit test e, and even if I get it, I'll never be sure it is legit or not.
    In the same time, omnas are in all pharmacies here, they are waiting for me LOL and they are legit for sure.

So I don't know what to do, is it such a big difference in results, for first timer, regarding blood levels using 500mg test e vs. 500mg omnadren weekly ?
    I'd go with the Omna's if there readily available (whici they are). Test Enan is only advised as its a single estered compound. Injected 2x per week will yield nice stable levels.

Omna's a blend of 4 esteres. Some kicking in faster than others. Some argue that Omna's and Sust need to be injected ED/EOD, but I'd go with 2x per week too. The amount of Test Prop in the blend is minimal IMHO.

Go with 250mg injected Mon/Thurs. Get some Dbol and run it at 20-30mg/ED for the first 4-5 weeks. Run the Omna's for 10-12 weeks with some Tamoxifen (I know its available in Bulgaria, I bought loads) and run that at 10mg/ED throughout the cycle.

For PCT, run Clomid (also available) at 25-50mg/ED for 5 weeks and Nolva 20mg/ED for 5 weeks 15 days after your cycle ends.

That being said. I recall telling you, aswell as others telling you, NOT to cycle at present.

Thread Information