Doberman is offline Associate Member

Not responding to first cycle!?

Ok I started my first Cycle of Test-E 500mg plus dbol 50mg ED about 7 weeks ago and iv'e noticed no massive strength gains!? I even switched dbol brands.Iv'e had an increased libido (placebo?) mild back pumps when standing/walking and hot and cold sweats so im assuming my gear is legit? as well as a loss of appetite/lethargy.But my numbers suck! Bench has gone from 97.5kg 5x5 to 105kg 5x5, deads have gone 160kg 3x 3x 3x to 172.5kg 3x 3x 4x and iv'e gone from 228-230lbs to 235lbs-244lbs depending on time of weigh in.So all in all nothing dramatic or what could be done without gear.

Do you think it's worth bumping test upto 750mg a week!? Shit thing is I go on vacation to Greece for a week next wensday so I wont be able to eat 4000kcals+ like I normally aim for, which wont help

Im begining to think im a AAS non-responder

Any ideas chaps!?

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doberman
    Ok I started my first Cycle of Test-E 500mg plus dbol 50mg ED about 7 weeks ago and iv'e noticed no massive strength gains!? I even switched dbol brands.Iv'e had an increased libido (placebo?) mild back pumps when standing/walking and hot and cold sweats so im assuming my gear is legit? as well as a loss of appetite/lethargy.But my numbers suck! Bench has gone from 97.5kg 5x5 to 105kg 5x5, deads have gone 160kg 3x 3x 3x to 172.5kg 3x 3x 4x and iv'e gone from 228-230lbs to 235lbs-244lbs depending on time of weigh in.So all in all nothing dramatic or what could be done without gear.

Do you think it's worth bumping test upto 750mg a week!? Shit thing is I go on vacation to Greece for a week next wensday so I wont be able to eat 4000kcals+ like I normally aim for, which wont help

Im begining to think im a AAS non-responder

Any ideas chaps!?
    What is "about 7 weeks ago"? How long of a cycle are you planning to do? Everyone's body responds differently to AAS. Let me remind you that it takes 5,6, and sometimes 7 weeks before test e starts to hammer you. Is your diet in check? Are you SURE your diet is in check?? Because if it is, and your a slow responder, and assuming you have legit gear and not just a bottle of syrup, IT'S COMING!!!

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Non-responder to AAS, when I first started I was told this "There is no such thing as a hard gainer, they are bad dieter's" - get your diet in check and use AS as an aid, not the main ingredient.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    "There is no such thing as a hard gainer, they are bad dieter's"
    True statement...I actually laugh when someone uses that term...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    your not a non responder..youre a bad dieter..seriously look at your diet and post it here..I guarantee youre not eating the way you should be

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    agree with diet problems....also what's your workout routine like?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Diet.

Diet is miniumum.

450g PRO (Chicken Breast, Egg's, whey, lean beef mince, fish, BCAA's)
    300g CHO (Mostly low GI) Sweet potatoes, veggies, oats, pasta, brown rice
    125g FAT *Fish oils, EVOO, Egg yolks, Flax,

Routine heavy compounds as a STAPLE I squat,dead,bench currently using a WSBB 5x5 varient with a focus on strength.

Friday will be start of week 7 for the cycle.
    Last edited by Doberman; 08-22-2007 at 05:54 PM.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    your body weight and numbers have gone up slightly....i hope you didnt think you was gonna be superman or something its aas, not a miracle drug.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    your body weight and numbers have gone up slightly....i hope you didnt think you was gonna be superman or something its aas, not a miracle drug.

Lol no of course not bro, but peeps put on more than that esp strength wise on a first cycle from all the threads iv'e read on here at least.

Second2None is offline Banned
    i will probaly get flamed for this but imo if you can actullay tell me how much ure eating, then u arent eating enough dont count eat 8 meals and shake thru out a 24hr day

Second2None is offline Banned
    i gained 40pds on my first cycle of test e at 1000mg a week and alot of food

About thirty(kept 15) on my cycle of test e at 750mg a week. Ate alot of chicken breast, tuna, with high carbs. DIET IS THE KEY!!!

Thread Information