Enormous is offline New Member

Metabolic Diet and gains muscles........

Ehi bros,
    i am a new member...........
    I've always known that Diet is the most important part of gaining mass.

I would know if is possible to gain muscles during a CKD or Metabolic diet........(Di Pasquale's diet)
    Naturally I eat more and more calories.....abaut 4000........and I'm doing carb up twice time week.....(saturday and sunday)

During this period I also use 400 NORMA and 250 TVIRON (1-8 weeks) and weeks 5-9 WINNY at 150mg EoD......

Can I put clean muscle and low fats?????????

Tnx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not very familiar with this diet. Is this the same diet Di Pasquale had the WBF athletes on before the federation folded? If I recall it was a high protein high fat low carb eating regime with some carbs up days. I do know that Strydom looked incredible but Mike Quinn looked like a bloated bag of crap. I really don't know much about it...sorry bro.

Pete

Metabolic Diet and gains muscles........

Ehi bros,
    i am a new member...........
    I've always known that Diet is the most important part of gaining mass.

I would know if is possible to gain muscles during a CKD or Metabolic diet........(Di Pasquale's diet)
    Naturally I eat more and more calories.....about 4000........and I'm doing carb up twice time week.....(saturday and sunday)

During this period I also use 400 NORMA and 250 TVIRON (1-8 weeks) and weeks 5-9 WINNY at 150mg EoD......

Can I put clean muscle and low fats?????????

Tnx

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down wbf man that was a flop just like the xfl

Yeah i add the tape home of the second show they did, most of them look horrible , strydom looked at is best.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Drugs only help so much. As long as your diet,training,resting, and cardio is top notch, there's no saying you can not reach your goal.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey edraven...welcome back! Where in the hell have you been bro?

I have asked you that why I stretch to accumulate too much fat with the carbo...... Naturally this is a cycle for the MASS...... Therefore although I follow a metabolic one I am possible to grow in mass??

I am 180cm and weight 80 Kg........

You help boys please me!!!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, are you drunk? I'll be the first to say that you've had enough, put the pipe down.

While it is more likely that you are from a non-English speaking country, I have conveniently chosen to overlook this.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    IMO you can either get big or get cut. if your cycle is geared toward mass, then eat for mass. forget all that scientific crap and eat sensibly, 3500-4500 cal a day, 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. dont pig out on donuts all day , but dont limit yourself to skinless baked chicken breast either. without an excess of calories you will not make the gains in size that your cycle would otherwise enable you to. just use your head bro.
    the guy is obviously from another country and doesnt speak english well, cut him some slack bros. we dont need to flame on anyone who comes here for help. just my opinion. peace

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    As long as you give your body the nutrients it needs, especially post workout to keep cortisol levels at bay and glycogen replenished you seem to have enough calories to grow on. Make sure you sleep 8 hours each night and don't overtrain.

Originally posted by bigkev
    . we dont need to flame on anyone who comes here for help. just my opinion. peace

Tnx BIGKEV!!!!

ptbyjason Guest
    Your thread has been merged, please do not double post.

Thank you

Thread Information