Atomini is offline Banned

Low dose of test for cutting?

Not that i'm actually going to do this (infact I plan on using Masteron when I cut)... but if someone is a real cheapo and doesn't want to spend a higher amount of money on the more rare/expensive steroids , can one use a low dose of test with an aromatase inhibitor (to avoid bloat and estrogen-fat) for cutting? Has anyone done this before? If so, what were results like?

TheArtist is offline Member
    I done this my last cycle, without an ai, but it wouldn't hurt to have one anyway. It worked quite well. It helped keep my strength up while dieting down. I'd do it again.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i lost alot of fat on my test cyp 500mg ew with a-dex, eat right and u'll cut fo sho

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    yes u can a small dose to save ur muscles while cutting

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can cut on almost any steroid ''DIET'' dependant.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    you can cut on almost any steroid ''DIET'' dependant.........................
    Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Only difference is aromatizing steroids need to be run with an AI if cutting.

CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member
    Not To Jack Your Thread, But I Was Wondering About The Liquidex Myself. When Should I Implement Liquidex During A Test E Only Cycle(first Cycle @500mg Week/10 Weeks)? Should I Start With The First Injection, Or Wait 3-4 Weeks Until The Test Kicks. (did Not Frontload). Mostly Looking To Lose Some Fat But Definetly Ok With Some Added Muscle. Diet Is Good, But Currently Pretty Low On The Calories. I Plan To Add In A Little More As I Go Along And Was Not Even Planning On Using The L-dex Unless Sides Arose, But It Appears To Be The Way To Go For Fat Loss.
    Again Sorry About The Thread Theft.

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    Why Do People Type Like This?

Quote Originally Posted by cuban1983
    Why Do People Type Like This?
    Because they're typing in all-caps, and the board's anti-allcaps thing turns their posts into that and makes all their words with capital letters at the beginning.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Only difference is aromatizing steroids need to be run with an AI if cutting.
    My understanding was they don't, unless dieting down for a comp i.e. to reduce the water retention. As long as the diet is in check, clean, and low-moderate carbs, then all is good to go.

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYMAN646
    Not To Jack Your Thread, But I Was Wondering About The Liquidex Myself. When Should I Implement Liquidex During A Test E Only Cycle(first Cycle @500mg Week/10 Weeks)? Should I Start With The First Injection, Or Wait 3-4 Weeks Until The Test Kicks. (did Not Frontload). Mostly Looking To Lose Some Fat But Definetly Ok With Some Added Muscle. Diet Is Good, But Currently Pretty Low On The Calories. I Plan To Add In A Little More As I Go Along And Was Not Even Planning On Using The L-dex Unless Sides Arose, But It Appears To Be The Way To Go For Fat Loss.
    Again Sorry About The Thread Theft.
    Please start your own thread.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information