Thread: quick question

hometown is offline New Member

quick question

Just got oxandralone 2.5mg from my doctor 6months supply, just picked up from prhamacy insurance payed $900.00 I payed $10.00.

My stats
    30yr
    220lb
    10% bf

Have done many cycle's , just like to hear from this forum always good

I also got cypinote from doc and deca

Cycle:
    600mg test week
    500mg deca week
    40mg ed ox

I am pretty sure its better to split the ox up, my quick question is when you do dbol they say training days should I do the ox 7 days a week or 5 days

Thanks guys

Pman427 is offline New Member
    damn i gotta get me a doc and insurance like yours.....how you work something like that out?

About a year ago I took a long cycle stopped with out PCT, went in to get blood work done test was low ever since, I get 2 bottles of test 10ml 200mg a month and 6 bottles a year of deca . I crashed my bike a little while ago lost a couple of pounds doc put me on ox. My doc was a strenght coach a t the college I went to and has delivered my kids, very good guy. Insurance havent had any problems, except they wouldnt pay for hgh. I have tried 3 different insurances no luck.

well, sorry to hear about the unfortunate events.....but sounds like things are good and you got a good dude in your corner

I was just reading up on the stuff (ox) a little bit and it is recommended to take ed a range of 20-100 mg. It is mild on the liver....i would take closer to 60-80 mg ed 7 days/wk. Do you train all week long or just a few days out of the week? what specific results are you trying to obtain?

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Pct is always very important! I never do a cycle without a good pct.

I train 5-6 days a week the script is only a certain much i figure iw ill start at 40mg if not noticing any thing (vascularity) i will up it) I know what is recommended I just didnt know if it made a difference to take all 7 days. And yes I will do PCt this time.

Thread Information