jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member

First Cycle thoughts

I am ready for my first cycle and i've gathered so much information from this forum and related sites, and want to take a moment to say that everyone on here is so great and i apreciate all the knowledge and help .

I'm 6ft, 21, 9% bf, 165 lbs., and have a fast metabolism. working out for 3 years, i know what i'm doing in the gym and am taking in 3,500k cal/day. I am looking to bulk up and gain as much mass as possible and keep as much after cycle. I came up with this:

FIRST CYCLE

Week 1: Frontload Test E 800 mg in one day( 800 mg, 400mg on each cheeck)

4.5 days later

Week 1-11:Test E-400 mg every 4.5 days (*reason 4.5 days explained below)

Week 1-4: Dianabol - 20mg a day... spread throughout day and after a meal.

Week 1-4: Arimedex - 1mg a day (1mg because of dbol )

Week 5-11 Arimedex- .5 mgs a day

week 1-17 vit b6 200mg a day (for acne)

PCT 5 weeks

start 14 days after last injection (pct requires 2 weeks after last test e injec.)

Plan A: Week 13-15 - Aromasin 20mg daily (reason not using arimedex is the theory of not working well with Nolvadex )

Week 13-17 - 20mg Nolvadex daily

*i read a comment in the forum on the half life of Test E being 4.5 days for Galenika (example: 800 mg test e injected, after 4.5 days it would be 400 mg theoretically). So this is why i'm considering shooting 400 mg every 4.5 days. This is of course in conjunction with the front load theory to keep the test e and blood level stable throughout the cycle.

Q1. should i drop the d bol? or increase the dosages? also would getting a pill cuter and splitting the 10 mg dbol tablets make sense for spreading throughout the day with stable blood levels?
    Q2. should i take the test at diferent dosages? is it too much at once? should i shoot all 400mg at once in one muscle?
    Q3. Where can i make sure that the Galenika Test E's half life is 4.5 days?

I was wondering if you guys think i should change anything or if you have any comments it would be really apreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by jnm; 08-25-2007 at 02:11 AM.

siterevierw is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnm
    I am ready for my first cycle and i've gathered so much information from this forum and related sites, and want to take a moment to say that everyone on here is so great and i apreciate all the knowledge and help .

I'm 6ft, 21, 9% bf, 165 lbs., and have a fast metabolism. working out for 3 years, i know what i'm doing in the gym and am taking in 3,500k cal/day. I am looking to bulk up and gain as much mass as possible and keep as much after cycle. I came up with this:

FIRST CYCLE

4.5 days later

PCT 5 weeks

start 14 days after last injection (pct requires 2 weeks after last test e injec.)

Plan A: Week 13-15 - Aromasin 20mg daily (reason not using arimedex is the theory of not working well with Nolvadex )

*i read a comment in the forum on the half life of Test E being 4.5 days for Galenika (example: 800 mg test e injected, after 4.5 days it would be 400 mg theoretically). So this is why i'm considering shooting 400 mg every 4.5 days. This is of course in conjunction with the front load theory to keep the test e and blood level stable throughout the cycle.

Q1. should i drop the d bol? or increase the dosages? also would getting a pill cuter and splitting the 10 mg dbol tablets make sense for spreading throughout the day with stable blood levels?
    Q2. should i take the test at diferent dosages? is it too much at once? should i shoot all 400mg at once in one muscle?

I was wondering if you guys think i should change anything or if you have any comments it would be really apreciated. Thanks
    Looks like a very strong cycle to me!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Read Me:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234
    At 6' tall and 165lbs, you really need to re-focus your game plan, Steroids of any kind, are not something I would recommend. Check out the Diet forum and post a copy of your current diet, as well as your purposed diet on cycle.
    You've done some research, but it takes time to figure every last detail out so that you don't run into trouble and end up possibly hurting yourself.
    Good luck,
    CR
    Research,Research,Research!!!!!!!!!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Bad advice Noob.

Quote Originally Posted by siterevierw
    Looks like a very strong cycle to me!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Read Me:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234
    At 6' tall and 165lbs, you really need to re-focus your game plan, Steroids of any kind, are not something I would recommend. Check out the Diet forum and post a copy of your current diet, as well as your purposed diet on cycle.
    You've done some research, but it takes time to figure every last detail out so that you don't run into trouble and end up possibly hurting yourself.
    Good luck,
    CR
    Research,Research,Research!!!!!!!!!
    excellent advice

generic is offline New Member
    Yes, research is essential (even though it looks like you have done some preliminary research already). It took me a few years of research and just sponging up knowledge off boards before I did my first cycle. You know what? IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. The reason why is that I assiduously researched until I knew ALL the compounds (including SERMS and AI's, etc.) backwards and forwards. Also, I would NOT front-load my first time. Good luck bro!

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I did plenty of research before my first cycle and still didn't know enough,so just when you think you know enough keep going. With what I knew 6 months after my first cycle I would have gained and kept 15% more at least, not to say you don't have a solid foundation but at 6' 165 you're a little light in the ass and maybe can reach more on your own, the cycle is solid it just isn't tailored to you and your specific needs as of yet, good luck with whatever you decide but be careful.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member

FIRST CYCLE

4.5 days later

PCT 5 weeks

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Test Enanthate , regardless if it's Galenika, roidalinka, or juicelinka brand, is going to have a half-life of about 3.5 days. This would mean that to optimize the blood plasma levels with this compound, injections would be something like this (saying your running 500mg/week):

Mon AM 250mg
    Tue Off
    Wed Off
    Thur PM 250mg
    Fri Off
    Sat Off
    Sun 250mg
    etc, etc

If you're going to use an injection schedule like this (as opposed to just injecting once a week and leaving it at that), then you should have no problem injecting into one spot at a time. That's at 500mg a week though. Wouldn't think an extra 150mg should be a prob. Just be sure to rotate injection spots, i.e. right quad, left quad, right delt, left delt, right glute, left glute, or whatever combination you want.

I would drop the d-bol. At least until your next cycle. You may have a predisposition for heavy sides from running the test alone. I know you're restless and want to get big, but slow and steady wins the race. Like some of these other guys said that you should work on your diet before juicing, I'd have to agree. At 6'' and only wei***ng ~160lbs you're pretty damn thin. Challenge yourself and work on gaining an extra 10lbs before juicing. Use that time to do mroe research, and think about your game plan.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sol
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Test Enanthate going to have a half-life of about 3.5 days.
    No, test e has a much longer half-life than that.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Why would someone inject every 3.5 days then?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sol
    Why would someone inject every 3.5 days then?
    to keep levels stable and have less fluctuation.
    profile can be found here
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

jnm
    Thanks for the posts, i guess i'll wait on the juice and gain at least 10 pounds first. My diet looks like this:

Meal 1: 3 eggs boiled
    1 cup of oatmeal
    1.5 cups of milk
    fruit
    multi-vit
    fish oil

Meal 2: 15 min befor shake i pop 3 g of L-argine and orthinine/30 min before gym-ON whey protein shake 24g
    malto detxtrin powder(carbs) 30g

Meal 3:right after workout- Surge supplement/protien 25g
    sugar 28g
    BCAA's 13g
    1 liter of water(for 10% dilution and maximum absorbtion, reason is suplement has 98g, should drink 500 ml of water per 45g)

Meal 4: 20 oz chicken
    white rice
    vegetables
    garbonzo beans
    multi vit
    fish oil

Meal 5: 2 scoops of ON whey
    malto dextrin

Meal 6: chicken breast sandwich

Meal 7: before bed- ON casein protien (for anabolic state during sleep, and i wake up full! sometimes i pop L-Arginine and Ornithine before i sleep for GH hormone levels to rise during sleep)

I am still a bit confused as to when to inject the test e.... I dont know if frontloading and shooting every 4.5 days is the way to go or 3.5 days like Sol said. keep the comments coming their helpful.
    Last edited by jnm; 08-25-2007 at 11:26 AM.

Big
    I go 3.5 days on test e

topnotch is offline Member
    Your cycle does look good, except the halflife isn't 4.5 days...it's much longer as imagetbigger said, but shooting it every 3.5 days, just keeps your test/blood levels more stable...Even though your cycle seems pretty good so far, i dont think your ready to start it...the biggest advice i would give is hit the diet forum and research there..post your diet there and get it worked on..you may think your eating a lot til it gets broken down...i used to think i eat like crazy til i actually examined it and broke it down...wasn't even near enough...it's actually a task to eat as much of what you need to. so i would say get that lined out first, and just research your chemicals and pct and everything...knowledge is the best thing

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    I think you could use more protein, try 1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight. Your doing the smart thing and gaining some more muscle first, your 21.. no need to rush into roids.
    Try adding 80 grams of dextrose to your pre and post workout shakes. 60 grams of protein pre and post workout

jnm
    i need much more research. i found that test e's half life is 10.5 days. Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Big
    I've read that some that say 10.5, and some that say 15, regardless how would this affect your cycle if you inject every 3.5 days as recommended?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Half life not active life

Remember the half life is..

Webpeida definition
    Half-Life: The time it takes for a substance (drug, radioactive nuclide, or other) to lose half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiologic activity.

customworksking is offline Associate Member

Wink

FIRST CYCLE

4.5 days later

PCT 5 weeks

as a new guy and I'm sure will do a cycle no matter what they tell U Go with
    Test-E only and maybe 250ml a week with all the gear U plan to take as a 1st I feel u may flipout by the 7th week or so...u cant rush growth not matter what U take if your don't have a good diet...also U want B5 not 6 and start with 2 500mg capsules 5X a day....if u start your cycle start the B5 and yes Nolvadex

Thread Information