Thread: Naposim cycle

transman618 is offline New Member

Naposim cycle

Is 6 weeks too long for a Naposim cycle @35mg/day ?? I work out 5 days a week and plan on taking the meds 7 days a week. Any comments on my planned dosage. I have 300 5mg pills to work with and want to make the most out of my cycle. Any comments would be appreciated.

solidA is offline Associate Member
    good luck with that

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just a hunch... but im pretty sure your not where near ready for aas, and have a boatload of readin to do.

transman618 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    just a hunch... but im pretty sure your not where near ready for aas, and have a boatload of readin to do.

yea..........ok....... So what is it, is the dosage right? Should I go higher with say maybe 4 or 5 weeks instead of 6??? How would YOU cycle out 300 of these???????

If ANYBODY can answer my questions, I would greatly appreciate it....
    Useful answers please........

Thanks in advance.......

trans.........

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    so you have 300 to work with huh?
    Do you have pct? Do you know what that is? How old are you and what are your stats? Weight height cycle experiance (zero i imagine)etc

morfeuss is offline Junior Member
    im no expert
    but i did 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and 3 weeks on again of naposim
    but i had a dose of 50mg and sometimes more during the first 3 week, i have an increase in strength of about 10% as im a a strength athlete
    i look more muscular and also pumped with water retention,but as im not doing body building its not so significant the increase.

also i was taking clen on the 3 weeks off naposim, and also after it as 'pct' :P to keep a lil anabolic thing in my body.
    well i noticed a change in my body, i did not even loose my gains except for the water after it and some oral test.
    felt no harm win the liver as i had plenty of milk thistle
    but even i had my vit e and c blood tests showed a high cholesterol level, so u need t control ur diet well
    but if ur thing is not fake u would be fine hopefully
    though i dont know how it will be if u will be on only naposim, maby u could taper it down before u finish .....
    Last edited by morfeuss; 08-28-2007 at 04:09 PM.

solidA is offline Associate Member
    just do 8 pills a day for 6 weeks thats 336
    so near the end in week 4 reduce it to 7 or 6 pills a day

have some nolva and clomid on hand and you are ready to retain water and get stronger

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    so you have 300 to work with huh?
    Do you have pct? Do you know what that is? How old are you and what are your stats? Weight height cycle experiance (zero i imagine)etc
    bump for murph, I don't understand how people can give cycle advice without these questions being answered. What if he's 14 years old? What if he doesn't even know what pct is?

morfeuss is offline Junior Member
    but even he was 14yo and as he said he already had the 300pills, no way on earth anyone on the web would be able to stop someone from taking it, so better that someone give a proper cycle rather than telling him to reasearch or teling not to go in it...its what i think...

Thread Information