Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    S431M7 is offline Banned

need some tips to get some yringes

I run out of syringes this morning. S I went this afternoon to buy some syringes (3ml 23G x 1.5) at Walgreens. I almost got it but then after I was about to make the payment, the pharmacist asked me what do I need this syringes for? I lie to her that I want them for insulin injection. She said these were the wrong syringes for insulin and refuse to sell them for me? I told her it was for my wife, then she said she needs to speak with my wife to verify what they for since it is against their policy to sell syringes for iillegitimate purpose. What should I tell them what I need those syringes for? Can I say test? What's your tip

S431M7 is offline Banned
    my question is what would u say u need those syringes for?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I order online so as to avoid those situations.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    INSULIN ? lol 3ml syringe = DEATH if your using insulin.. dont know how on gods green earth you would measure a frickin IU

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I order online so as to avoid those situations.
    yea, but that takes 7 t0 10 shipping days

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    INSULIN? lol 3ml syringe = DEATH if your using insulin.. dont know how on gods green earth you would measure a frickin IU
    I guess that son of bicth was smart like u, how 'd u lie to her.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i order mine online and recieve them 2-3 days later, if you buy them from a pharmacy you can always say its for b-12 injections, i dont know about where you live but here in NY you are only allowed to buy 10 syringes over the counter wihtout prescription

Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    I guess that son of bicth was smart like u, how 'd u lie to her.
    when i do buy them at a drugstore i just say they are for my senior research study on mice where im testing inhibition of the cyp450 isoenzyme group the cyp3A4 via administration of dihydroxybergamottin.

they look at me blankly then go OK.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    when i do buy them at a drugstore i just say they are for my senior research study on mice where im testing inhibition of the cyp450 isoenzyme group the cyp3A4 via administration of dihydroxybergamottin.

this is the most productive and constructive reply u have ever made out of the 17,000 craps u have posted so far, and to that end I say thanks and will try your lie.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    i order mine online and recieve them 2-3 days later, if you buy them from a pharmacy you can always say its for b-12 injections, i dont know about where you live but here in NY you are only allowed to buy 10 syringes over the counter wihtout prescription
    thanks for that tip, but do I need prescription for b12, in case they ask to see it?

Big
    you don't need a prescription for b12, but they will probably ask why you don't use insulin pins and shoot it sub q

you don't need a prescription for b12, but they will probably ask why you don't use insulin pins and shoot it sub q
    tell em subQ hurts and u want those motherfvcking 23g PINS NOW BICH.

S431M7 is offline Banned

ok, in that case what would u reply to those son of bitches?

Big
    ok, in that case what would u reply to those son of bitches?
    I wouldn't, I would order everything online before my cycle so I never run out. But that's just me.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    easy, If you want them and they ask, Tell them you're a nursing student and you want them to practice your I.M. injections.

Quote Originally Posted by eightball17
    easy, If you want them and they ask, Tell them you're a nursing student and you want them to practice your I.M. injections.
    on cute lil kittens!

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Go to a local co-op or Tractor Supply store. They have syringes there for livestock admin, no questions ever asked. Co-op's are the same way. They have supplies for livestock and dogs. Some vets supply store will sell them to as well. They may ask why, just tell them your giving your dog booster, distemper or parvo shots. All work flawlessly.

10nispro is offline Productive Member

lmao....thats the same thing I told them.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hey S431M7,

In some states you need a doc script to get syringes.. If you are in a state where you do not need a script just go to another drugstore . If you dont need a script and act cool there should be no problem ( if they have them in stock).

You can say your on HRT ( hormone replacement therapy through your doctor)and again if you live in a state where you dont need a prescription you should have no problem. They will not have to see a testosterone prescription so you good there. Maybe a copy of your drives license but thats all....( they ask for that even if you buy OTC sinus meds )

You can call one of your local pharmacies and ask them if you need a doctors prescription for needles in your state if not your good to go..

Also I have a hard time understanding your typing sometimes are you American ?? Is English you first language.. I am not flaming you in anyway I was just curios.

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-27-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Hell Ya ...

Merc.

see its not illegal to buy them in the state but its the stores discression.

like i usually have no prob buying them (dont have to now since my mom bot me like 1500 syringes and 3000 pins for like my birthday while ago LOL) but if u go in and ask for a box of syringes then start thumpin ur vein and tieing a turnicate on while they are ringing u up.. they take them back >:[

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    um they take one look at me and say no. Any of my friend that are big they decline too. Get a braod to go in there for you or someone who is not big but also inst too small like a druggie.
    i also order online, cheap and easy, no embarrasment

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    The drugstore by my place (in Canada) has a pharmacist that will give you any syringes you want, he just asks you say for steroid use and he warns you to take care of yourself...I'm glad that I can at least get some when its time for me to start cycling.

Blog Entries
    see its not illegal to buy them in the state but its the stores discression.

like i usually have no prob buying them (dont have to now since my mom bot me like 1500 syringes and 3000 pins for like my birthday while ago LOL) but if u go in and ask for a box of syringes then start thumpin ur vein and tieing a turnicate on while they are ringing u up.. they take them back >:[
    Very true i was goning to say he might have acted strange to make them not wanna sell them..

I am glad I live in a state where you dont need a scrpit.. Some of my buddies in other states have gone through some real drama trying to get pins...

Merc.

this is the most productive and constructive reply u have ever made out of the 17,000 craps u have posted so far, and to that end I say thanks and will try your lie.
    Was that necessary?

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    just buy from a reserch site on the web, easy and flawless

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    A lot of places online to get syringes. Do a little research and you will find them.

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    Tell them it's for a b-12 injection. That's still legal.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    bwahahahhahaha!

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member

If I was the employee, I would ask you if there was any other pathway besides the cyp3a4 with less drug to drug interactions; also, depending if the drug was a inhibitor or an inducer of the cyp3a4 would be a big consideration when determining if I would sell you the syringes.!!

Maybe he could just visit his neighborbood "feed" store. I think it's pretty easy to get any type of hardware there

good luck

Big

{looking at you blankly}.......OK

Quote Originally Posted by BAG0529
    If I was the employee, I would ask you if there was any other pathway besides the cyp3a4 with less drug to drug interactions; also, depending if the drug was a inhibitor or an inducer of the cyp3a4 would be a big consideration when determining if I would sell you the syringes.!!
    You got me.

Blog Entries
    hahahahah

lol

Merc.

Maybe he could just visit his neighborbood "feed" store. I think it's pretty easy to get any type of hardware there

good luck
    got 50 fuxin mice... gotta keep from cross contamining and the cyp3A4 is the primary for inhibition via DHB.

got 50 fuxin mice... gotta keep from cross contamining and the cyp3A4 is the primary for inhibition via DHB.
    Again,

ever think about funding "mice" fighting!

ever think about funding "mice" fighting!
    u mean like give them shields helmuts and syringes and have em joust?

The Punnisher is offline Junior Member
    I've ordered from the board sponsor (not pins, but other things) and received my order in 2 days. I paid with a money order and Lion was so awesome that he sent my order before he even got my payment. They are simply the BEST.
    Last edited by The Punnisher; 08-29-2007 at 04:34 PM.

lol, thats it! put them in a cage with their gear on (shields helmuts and syringes). Have them juiced up, and based on their current cycle pit them against each other ( almost like the WWE) then we can determine which cycle is best, based on which mouse comes out on top!

lol, thats it! put them in a cage with their gear on (shields helmuts and syringes). Have them juiced up, and based on their current cycle pit them against each other ( almost like the WWE) then we can determine which cycle is best, based on which mouse comes out on top!
    dam i wish i woulda done that for my snr resrch study ><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information