Thread: DNP for Girls

briancb1 is offline Member

DNP for Girls

I know a girl that wants to take DNP to lose some fat. I've told her the good and bad about the stuff (directed her to the appropriet websites too) and she still want to take it. I've also stressed that you can die from it, "this is not hydroxycut" and all that kinda stuff but she's made up her mind.

Any girls out there with any DNP experience?

I'm sure the standard protocol applies to all but she's 5'0" and doesn't weight any more than 115 or 120lbs. She wants to run 250mgs a day for 20 days. Any special considerations due to the fact that its for a girl?

She's not my girlsfriend but Im good friends with her and I want her to be OK.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Start banging her now so you will already be in position for when she gets thin and hot. JK

DNP is never safe but for women you need to consider higher risk of cataracts, skin rashes. The big unknown with women is the impact on fertility and birth defects.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a guy whose wife has run several DNP cycles and she appears to be fine...I think she ran 200-250mg/day for 10-14 days..what is her reason for wanting to run DNP?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Problably because women can weigh 0lbs and still think they are fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Problably because women can weigh 0lbs and still think they are fat.

Yea, she's trying to look like she did when she was a cheerleader in high school I'm sure.

She actually has a good diet and cardio routine already nailed down, I've seen her dedication to both.

I guess I'm just gonna force her to drink 2 gallons of water a day and all that other stuff that Dan Duchane (sp?) reccomends.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    why not ephdrine... that would be a better option... or an ECA stack.... i think that sounds alittle better.... JMO

I suggested that, she's already done those in the past and doesn't want to do them anymore.

crane is offline Associate Member
    next suggestion would be clen /t3 then switch back to ecy or eca.
    becareful with clen though you may not feel it working but it is. i almost killed myself on that. didn;t measure one day and took a swigg.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good call kratos

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Steer clear of DNP girlies ...... Well unless you've decided to never have kids again that is!!

Any guy will tell ya what happens to his "gravy" .... It turns yellow from the DNP content, the same thing happens to the eggs in ur ovaries. NOT GOOD!!

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Steer clear of DNP girlies ...... Well unless you've decided to never have kids again that is!!

Any guy will tell ya what happens to his "gravy" .... It turns yellow from the DNP content, the same thing happens to the eggs in ur ovaries. NOT GOOD!!
    i have no science to back this up but that was my first thought. the eggs and fertility in women are so much more delicate than a man making a billion sperm a year.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    i have no science to back this up but that was my first thought. the eggs and fertility in women are so much more delicate than a man making a billion sperm a year.
    Ello timtim... I did have some research quotes on the effects on fertility but I've cleaned my PC out a while ago.

The effects aren't properly understood IIRC but teh concensus is why take the risk with ya childrens lives!!

As others have said, stick with the more tried & tested methods :-D

Thread Information