Thread: Off cycle AI's

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member

Off cycle AI's

After you have done your PCT, you may take some time before your next cycle. I was wondering, has anyone thought of using exemestane or anastrazole (Aromasin or Arimidex ), or even Letro, to increase test levels without shutting down the HPTA or causing problems. I hear that these compounds can create quite a significant increase in testosterone , what do you guys think about using them when your not cycling, ie, after a cycle...?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    After you have done your PCT, you may take some time before your next cycle. I was wondering, has anyone thought of using exemestane or anastrazole (Aromasin or Arimidex ), or even Letro, to increase test levels without shutting down the HPTA or causing problems. I hear that these compounds can create quite a significant increase in testosterone, what do you guys think about using them when your not cycling, ie, after a cycle...?
    Although this is true, the increase is insubstantial with regard to impacting anabolism.
    Thus, taking AI's and Serms independently will not produce effects that are significant to the bb'er.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    They will also lower your estrogen levels, which are important to your body functioning properly and muscle development. I'd just keep them for on cycle, and leave your body to recover fully for a while after you are done PCT

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have natrually high aromatase activity, the increase in T-levels you could get from an AI could be quite substantial...

I have done this with both aromasin and letro, and have noticed a difference, but you shoudnt expect anything dramatic...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    They will also lower your estrogen levels, which are important to your body functioning properly and muscle development. I'd just keep them for on cycle, and leave your body to recover fully for a while after you are done PCT
    ^^^agreed and well put!

Thread Information