cosmokramer is offline Junior Member

Question Clen and alcohol

I decided to start on some clen first for those that read my last thread. I think I am going to take 5 pills a day, 2 days on and two days off. There is only one problem. Some of those 2 days fall on the weekend and thats when I like to let lose and party! I've read that clen is not hard on your liver but I have not heard anything about drinking while you are on it. Is it advised against drinking while on it or does really even matter. Please help!

Mike Guest
    The only reason it would really matter is for blood pressure - long term sides of drinking is high blood pressure which is a definite possibility with clen - probably not so much you need to worry bout it but i have very high BP and need to watch for stuff like that with things like clen

Kullman is offline Member
    Mike how high is your blood pressure? what's the highest it's been? are you on medication for it? Just curious bro

Kull

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Thnks a lot for your help Mike. It really helped me. Now I can stop worring because I do not have high blood pressure but I still will take some precautions while drinking and taking the clen .

Mike Guest
    Kullman -

Yes I am on bp meds - right now on my meds it rests at about 170/110 when I miss a couple days on meds or have a stessful day it is around 215/140-150 - the highest it has ever been is about that as well (215/155)

Thread Information