Thread: Cytomel (t-3)

mr newbreed is offline Banned

Cytomel (t-3)

im intrested to know the dossage for these tabs (ie) how many a day,when to take them.i want to use them on my next cycle to loose about 14 pound

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr newbreed
    im intrested to know the dossage for these tabs (ie) how many a day,when to take them.i want to use them on my next cycle to loose about 14 pound
    I am going to have this one moved to the Q & A for you..

Please make sure to research before using any thyroid meds as messing around and shutting down your thyroid is no joke..

Just really take the time and research the crap out of it, so you can make a informed decision if t-3 is for you..

Diet and cardio are whats going to help with fat loss. So make sure these are in check ..

Merc.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    really, do the research. Im not being a jerk, but I hope no one answers you directly, as you really do need to follow the above advice. Tyroid meds are no joke, and Im not implying you think otherwise. If after you read everything you can, and still feel the need for help, its always here for you. But there is a ton of info on here, and I hope you dont just stop reading when you find the 'cycle'. Read up on the chemical itself, the function of T3 in the body, and what effect it will have on your body, not to mention reading about all the side effects and potential serious ones. This is one compound that you CANT know to much about, the more the better. This is potentially one of the most dangerous compound you could put in your body if you do it haphazardly.

Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    really, do the research. Im not being a jerk, but I hope no one answers you directly, as you really do need to follow the above advice. Tyroid meds are no joke, and Im not implying you think otherwise. If after you read everything you can, and still feel the need for help, its always here for you. But there is a ton of info on here, and I hope you dont just stop reading when you find the 'cycle'. Read up on the chemical itself, the function of T3 in the body, and what effect it will have on your body, not to mention reading about all the side effects and potential serious ones. This is one compound that you CANT know to much about, the more the better. This is potentially one of the most dangerous compound you could put in your body if you do it haphazardly.
    thanks to both of you for the advice,i will make shure i read as much as i can before comiting myself on them
    thanks again

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Like testosterone , dont underestimate the dangers of T3... You need to do your research...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This is inconsistent!

It sounds as if your strategy and ambition are misaligned.
    One does not cycle to lose pounds, but rather to gain them.
    Cytomel is employed during cycle to assist in fat burning, NOT weight loss.

You should reassess your goals.

Best to you!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

done alot of research on this product the past couple of days,think il hold of on it for now.thanks for the great advice

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    done alot of research on this product the past couple of days,think il hold of on it for now.thanks for the great advice
    Gald to hear your researching ...

Have fun on the board...

Merc.

i will do and thanks again

Thread Information