Thread: tren a and e

Brazil is offline Member

tren a and e

Ok I have access to three different labs. There are tren a hormofarma, tren a novavet, tren e vt-life the hormo is 100mg/ml other are 50. Any experience with these?

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    hey off topic brazil sorry i never heard of those but i wantd to know i am going to brazil in october is it legal to buy it over there? im not sure of the laws

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    tren a is a short ester so you have to inject ED or EOD. I have found that it also burns because of the acetate. Tren e is a longer ester and you can inject 2x/week just like test e. I personally prefer the tren e but you will need a kick start or wait a couple of weeks for it to do it's magic. GL

Brazil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    tren a is a short ester so you have to inject ED or EOD. I have found that it also burns because of the acetate. Tren e is a longer ester and you can inject 2x/week just like test e. I personally prefer the tren e but you will need a kick start or wait a couple of weeks for it to do it's magic. GL

yes thx i know the difference. WHat i was wondering is if anyone used these. Ive since found out novavet is junk from other boards. ANd hormopharma is a brazil ugl. But it seems vet life is mexican can anyone confirm?

Brazil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    hey off topic brazil sorry i never heard of those but i wantd to know i am going to brazil in october is it legal to buy it over there? im not sure of the laws

it isnt legal no but its like candy here.There are alot of fakes but my guy even lists the fakes and sells em cheap and will tell you not to buy em if they are for using. Gotta know your people here cause theyll do anything for a buck. Ive been here three years took me like a year in the gym and learning portugese before i could trust anyone. How long you plan on staying and where do you go? Send me a pm.
    Last edited by Brazil; 08-29-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Brazil is offline Member
    bump

Brazil is offline Member
    bump any one?

Brazil is offline Member
    last bump i guess no one has heard of these

Thread Information