skr0w is offline Associate Member

the RESULTS!! failed EKG!! I'm SCARED!!

Failed EKG!!! I'm SCARED!!! Here is the link to my original post on this matter.

The doc sent me to a hospital to have a cardioligist run some tests on me. They were an exercise stress test shooting some kind of radioactive fluid through my body by way of I V and an echo cardiogram. When the doc first came in and looked at my ekg he said it was abnormal hence the reason I was there. He said I potentally could have blocked arteries, previous heart attack, something like parts of my heart could be dead, or a thick heart wall. When he said this my resting heart rate went up to 110. Anyways after all the tests he said i was OK!!!!!!!!!!!. He said i still have an abnormal hbeat but it's nothing to worry about.

This has put things into perspective for me. For all you who haven't been in my situation it sucks when your 27 and the doc says you might have a bad heart and you have all these tests done on you cables and dyes going through your body. I am a bodybuilder, that who I am and is a major part of me. Am I going to stop doing supplemts.? No, but this incident has made me more cautious and may be a sign to slow down a little. As bad as it might sound this has also brought GOD back into my life, it just sucks that it took an event like this to do it. Man, when I found out the good news I cried for the first time in forever.

I thank everyone one who kept me in their prayers and offered advice you all put my mind at ease a little and a big thanks to this site the best on the web.

All I can say now is: GAME ON!! TIME TO GROW!!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    man I hope things go well for you!!! what kind off cycles do you run a year or do you think its some sort of genetics deal and not attributed to gear at all?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd
    man I hope things go well for you!!! what kind off cycles do you run a year or do you think its some sort of genetics deal and not attributed to gear at all?
    Don't know I have great family genetics. I might be one of those people who just have an abnormal ekg.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Good to hear bro. Keep healthy and keep lifting hard.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Great !!!!

Very happy to hear your ok....

Were glad to have you as a member here..

Thanks for the update...

Merc.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear its all ok. Makes you kind of angry to go through all of that stress, but at the same time it makes you appreciate the life you lead that much more.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Scarey time for you ..... but you are over it now... happy training!

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Thats life, this game isnt the safest by all means, but anything you do in life will carry risks. Some people can sit down all day watching TV and catch something bad, Its good to do something you love, and to me, bodybuilding is a reward unto itself. I do like to research as much as possible, and look into the conseqeuence of my actions and side effects of the things I put into my body, but at the end of the day, you have to take a little risk to do what you truly want. The same applies to almost anything in life. Im glad ur heart is good.

Sheridan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Good to hear bro. Keep healthy and keep lifting hard.

^^he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    Thats life, this game isnt the safest by all means, but anything you do in life will carry risks. Some people can sit down all day watching TV and catch something bad, Its good to do something you love, and to me, bodybuilding is a reward unto itself. I do like to research as much as possible, and look into the conseqeuence of my actions and side effects of the things I put into my body, but at the end of the day, you have to take a little risk to do what you truly want. The same applies to almost anything in life. Im glad ur heart is good.
    excellent point, you hit the nail on the head.

Thread Information