RaidersFan is offline Junior Member

Glute injections

I was doing a glute injection but i was working in a new spot a bit lower then i normally go becuase i think i was biulding to much scar tissue i was doing and i was having trouble getting the right leverage to push down the stopper ans while i was doing it half way through the fvcking pin slides out so i have half a ml still do go so now i half to put the rest in my shoulder. Has this happen to any body before or does any body now any tips for doing self glute injections thanks.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    havnt been doing it long but never had one push itself back out??

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i dont do my own glutes anymore. i usually end up kinda butchering the site because i am so twisted/stretched and injectin with one hand while stretched and twisted to your limit can be very difficult.

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member
    I usually lay down normally it goes alright but i guess i was pushing down and the pin came out on an angle i do injections with a 25g so you have to push hard and its hard to get good leverage on it

billybambam is offline Banned
    Have your trainer, training partner, wife, or girlfriend inject you. My wife has become excelent at it.

Second2None is offline Banned
    man up & do your own,
    s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    make sure you're rotating injection site often, you shouldnt have a problem with scar tissue if you arent hitting the same sites often

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I do the twist and turn then shoot.. works for me but some people have different body proportions.. go with whatever works best...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Godkilla you looked ripped bro.. nice work

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've had it happen several times where if I loosen the grip on the plunger, the needle comes sliding out...its the pressure from shooting into scar tissue OR piercing a sizable hole thru a vessel and the blood filling up the space and pushing the pin out. I found that injecting into the upper outer quadrant of the glutes is the least problematic and if you use a mirror, not much body contortion is required ...and trust me, I'm the least flexible guy I know

Njord is offline Senior Member
    What I found helped me, was reaching behind my back and stabilizing the syringe. SO for a right glute shot I'll hold the syringe in my right hand and insert the needle. Then reach behind my back and hold the syringe body stable with my left hand. That leaves the right hand free to aspirate and depress the plunger.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Godkilla you looked ripped bro.. nice work
    thnx bud, its an old pic but because of injuries at the begining of the year i pretty much look the same at present time.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    Learn how to inject into the ventrogluteal as opposed to the dorsogluteal, the Ventro is more in the hip area and you don't have to worry about hitting the siatic nerve. map sites are greater trochanter femer and superior iliac crest.

No problems shooting in the glutes. Just turn your body in a way that the muscle is tightest and be careful. Alternate every 2 or so injections with glutes, quads, and shoulders. You'll be fine

Thread Information