Ok, I was fixing to start a test cyp, eq, and anavar cycle for 16 weeks...I've just been waiting on my source. Ends up I got my order yesterday and they sent me the wrong stuff. I was suppose to get test and eq but I got test and tren ace. So now I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I'm sure they will send me the eq no charge, I hope...but I'm still waiting on the email back from them to tell me what they want to do or how they want to handle this. I've heard they have been backed up on orders and it took me awhile to hear back from them in the first place. Now I can either wait, which could take up to a month seeing how long it took them for this last order, or I can start a cycle with what I got. I have enough test cyp for 16 weeks, enough tren ace for 8 weeks, enough prop for 8 weeks, and I can add anavar in however I want...thats unlimited at this point

So what kind of cycle would you all lay out with what I have? I was thinking maybe test cyp, tren the first 8 weeks, prop the first 4-6 weeks, and anavar the last 8-10 weeks. Or I could just do prop, tren and anavar for 8 weeks total. FYI this is my 5th cycle and have experience with all these compounds. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!