midnight777 is offline Associate Member

I hope I can ask this question

I saw some sites that sell steriods from oversea. How can they do this. Is it legit. I was amazed I did a search and boom all these places came up. Sorry if I should not ask this question here. If so you can remove the post.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    That's a very broad question, I'm sure there are some legit sellers and lots of scammers. You don't meet the criteria for a source check, and few people are currently doing source checks anyway. Sorry I couldn't help more, good luck.

no, I mean these were actual sites from companies. I guess they are based out of the us and just ship them to guys here. They take wu for payment so I guess they really can't get traced.. seems like you take a gamble buying them. I saw a price list and they were at a good price. I just wished The Us would let us do what we want with ourselves. Gamble, Steriods , Drugs just pot I mean...

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    it's a gamble to order from one of these sites. I have successfully. My advise to you is to only order from them if they accept credit cards. It seems like if they are legit they should take plastic. But don;t giving out your credit card # either.

jman6972 is offline New Member
    I've had success with ordering online before too. I paid wu(took the gamble)and i was surprised when i received it. I placed a small order the first couple of times.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Its a gamble ordering online and overseas, you're best off finding a reputable ugl that is domestic. Customs and overseas runs a lot higher rate of seizure and scamming

I would be too scared to lose $$$$$... I just was amazed how easy it looked to buy... anyways good night my back hurts...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777
    I would be too scared to lose $$$$$... I just was amazed how easy it looked to buy... anyways good night my back hurts...
    The thing is, if its too good to be true, it probably is. Steroids are not easy to get.

Thread Information