Thread: Finally Ready.

ImFreakingHuge is offline Junior Member

Finally Ready.

I've contimplated starting this three years ago when i was a mere 150 and some guys on here told me to wait around before I started (Btw Imfreakinghuge is my friend i forgot my password). Well anyways i waited three years and now I believe that I'm ready, and I appreciate those guys telling me to wait, because I got dedicated and bigger. Heres my stats
    5'9"
    8% bf
    Diet... eh mediocre could be better.

I've got a couple of problems i've got Clomid and Nolva from two years ago when I planned on starting, do you think its gone bad? And the denkall cyp outdated June 06... is that bad?

Well plan on going 500mg/wk 10 weeks. PCT will start 18 days after cycle ends with clomid 100mg/day and nolva 20mg/day for 30 days. I only have enough nolva for PCT, so could I use Letro for knocking out any gyno during my cycle? Last question, I need some syrs/ndls, I want to order from ar-r but it seems wishy washy and I also don't want Anabolic Review showing up on my bank statement, or discount syringes or syringes warehouse for that matter. Anybody know a good place to buy that sounds normal and ships in a low key box? Thanks for the help guys let me know if you see anything out of line, its been a year since i really got in and researched this stuff like i used to.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    get **** dot com

shows as '***' on credit card

Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    get **** dot com

shows as '***' on credit card
    Sorry I dont know that much about computer lingo, I dont know what the hell your talking about with the **** dot com thing or the '***' on my credit card.

dean12345 is offline New Member
    get****.com brotha, 3 day shipping and shows *** services on the bill. I think im ok posting this but if not moderators please let me know im in the wrong

test_viper is offline Junior Member
    1. go twelve weeks on.
    2. out dated in 06 and ur asking if ok.. come on man
    3. letro is awsome YES USE IT.. even with the other pcts.. USE IT.
    4. go to ****in walmart pharm and buy ur needles man.. or ne local drug store.

Well there are alot of people on here that say there is nothing a matter with using test a couple years after its outdated, if its been stored properly. How much letro do I use, .25mg? And i dont know where you live, but I already went to walmart and they only sell insulin needles and im looking for something around the 20g area thats an inch and a half in length.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I get my pins from a smaller independant drug store.. They usually all carry 'em...

Edited im joking about this but kind of serious... how much different can it be then a human needle... right?

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    If you go to a pharmacy, know exactly what you need, eg, 23 gauge 1" needle and 3ML syringe. If they ask what for, you can tell them its for HRT or personal use, but if you play dumb, they will know. Syringes are sold over the counter, but are kept behind the counter so ppl will buy the correct item. Know what you need or don't ask. Pharmacies can refuse your business just like any other business can.

If drugs are outdated they are usually okay, but the potentency is lessened. HOWEVER, injectibles can get contaminated and cause problems.

JuicyJuiceface is offline Junior Member
    I just go down to the local pharmacie and by all the needles I want

JuicyJuiceface is offline Junior Member
    23g 1and a half inch and 24g 1 inch

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    im not sure if your allowed to post links to syringes so if you still need site hit me up on a pm

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    im not sure if your allowed to post links to syringes so if you still need site hit me up on a pm

Your right, its not allowed.

All right, I had a buddy here in the city hook me up with some pins, sorry about the website totalyl forgot about the rule. Anyways, so my gear could be contaminated... how likely is that problem?

probably not very likely but why chance it test is very cheap

Thread Information