liftin4life is offline Associate Member

Critique my cycle!? dbol/prop/tren/mast

I know everyone is going to ask for experience and stats. I've been lifting for 8 years. I know my body very well and have obtained excellent results.

HOWEVER....last year I found out that my total test was 44ng/dl due to a pituitary tumor. End result: I'm on TRT for life and my results could have been a lot better in 8 years if I had more than 1/3 of a female's testosterone !

So...PCT is not a big concern for me because I'm technically a lifer/cruiser. Anyway...here goes:

wks 1-4: Dbol 20mg ED
    wks 1-6: Tren A 40mg ED
    wks 3-8: Test Prop 400mg/wk
    wks 4-8: Mast Prop 40mg ED
    Letro: .25mg ED
    Nolva: 40/30/20 ED (3 wks post cycle)

ENTIRE TIME: TRT at 135mg/wk (test ENTH)

IS the dbol necessary or a total waste?

Let me know what you think. I have never taken Mast or
    Dbol...since I had no hair loss on Tren at 40mg ED last time...what are the odds on the Mast?

thanks

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    If your on TRT you do not need a PCT, it's pointless. My question would be, why wait till week3 to start test? Are you trying to cut? if so then maybe pass on the dbol . There is greater risk of hair loss with masteron because it's a DHT but you have to be prone to baldness in order for it to cause you to loss your hair. GL

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    So all this will be run at the same time you're useing test-E for your TRT right? If so that''l be 535mg/week of test. When do or did you start you TRT? I'd just make sure to start the cycle a few weeks after you start your TRT if you havent started it yet.

Besides that I'd bump the mast up to 75mg/ED. I'm prone to loseing hair and had no problems with it even at doeses over 550mg/week. On a side note, I LOVE Masteron .

I havent used it yet but everyone says to run Tren at 75mg/ED also.
    Last edited by HardCharger; 08-31-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    If your on TRT you do not need a PCT, it's pointless. My question would be, why wait till week3 to start test? Are you trying to cut? if so then maybe pass on the dbol. There is greater risk of hair loss with masteron because it's a DHT but you have to be prone to baldness in order for it to cause you to loss your hair. GL
    No, I'm almost finished cutting now and am just about at my desired bodyfat level. So...I'm not concerned with bloating. WILL THE DBOL help the tren work better...or give me a few more pounds of muscle? OR...will it not really do anything b/c of the Tren? I know Tren works better with SOME estrogen...so I think that would make the Tren produce higher gains. I have letro/nolva on hand.

I was waiting 3 wks to start the test because I didn't want to hit myself hard with all 4 compounds at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger
    So all this will be run at the same time you're useing test-E for your TRT right? If so that''l be 535mg/week of test. When do or did you start you TRT? I'd just make sure to start the cycle a few weeks after you start your TRT if you havent started it yet.

Besides that I'd bump the mast up to 75mg/ED. I'm prone to loseing hair and had no problems with it even at doeses over 550mg/week. On a side note, I LOVE Masteron .

I havent used it yet but everyone says to run Tren at 75mg/ED also.
    I've had insane results at 40mg ED of Tren A before. I've only run it once but that and Test at 400mg/wk...put on 21lbs in the first 4 wks. I was going to run the Tren for a total of 6....but got some bunk product.

Anyway...I've been on TRT for a year now, so that's stabilized and the 135mg/wk does nothing but keep my sex drive up and help somewhat with recovery I suppose. My body is completely used to it now.

As far as the MAST....sounds good. I guess I'll bump it. I had no thinning or anything with the Tren before...or Test so I should be fine. Also..my mom's dad had hair until he was in his 60's so I think my genetics are okay for it.

WHAT I REALLY WONDER...is if the dbol is overkill or if it would hurt anything by hindering gains from the Tren? This may be silly, but it's a legit concern.

ducatibob is offline Junior Member

When are you starting?

This is basically the same run I was planning. My current BF isn't as low as yours (by your avitar) but I am basically shooting for close to that. I blew out two disks in my neck about 10 weeks ago which messed with my plans but kind of helped. I've dropped another 10 lbs since but have only used very light weights since. I am hoping to to start hitting it hard again in two to three weeks and if all goes well I will start this "course".
    I am actually thinking of doing the "short/high dose" option where I do closer to 100 test/ 50 tren / 40 dbol / 100 mg masteron per day. With the possible bump to 125 for the test. 30 days on 30 days off for three cycles.
    How long is your cycle planned for?

ducatibob is offline Junior Member
    Sorry my bad 8 weeks.

With the D-bol are you planning to increase your calories substantially or are you planning a stricter diet with the hopes of no fat gain?

Quote Originally Posted by ducatibob
    Sorry my bad 8 weeks.

With the D-bol are you planning to increase your calories substantially or are you planning a stricter diet with the hopes of no fat gain?
    Definitely a stricter diet with minimal/no fat gain. Last time I did a 12 week protocol...gains slowed around 8-9...so I tried to force some out by eating more and only got chunky. I've now had to lose some size for the sake of cutting that fat. This time around, I'm only going to eat 20 cals or so per pound instead of a straight 5,000/day like I did before. I'll increase cals gradually with weekly bodyweight increases.

If I were you, I wouldn't run the test so high. Never exceed a growth threshold before results diminish! You'll be using more and more. It just doesn't make sense. I think you could get away with 500/wk of the test with that combo and put on 15-20 in a month easily.

Anyway...I've never taken dbol before so I'm very hesitant to use it. I don't know what to expect.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    as short as those run times are the dosages seem lil on low end.
    i'd ommit the prop as its redundent and will do very lil for you other than increase your estrogen which is kinda a pain unless your striving to increase your possibly glycogen threshold for some sort of even requireing endurance.

tren at 40mg seems ok (lil under min imo)
    mast at 40mg is REALLY LOW imo and almost a waste but due to monetary purposes i could understand this.

i doubt you will have any hair thinning though if your gonna go chromedome.. Mast will do it.

EDIT: as for dbol 20mg is VERY low and if thats the dose you really wanna run i would consume it all 45min pre workout.
    i wouldnt expect a whole lot from it as tren will be giving u insane pumps and gains so the effects of dbol Might not be "FEELABLE" but they will be noticable in terms of water retention/weight gain and maybe even strength.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    as short as those run times are the dosages seem lil on low end.
    i'd ommit the prop as its redundent and will do very lil for you other than increase your estrogen which is kinda a pain unless your striving to increase your possibly glycogen threshold for some sort of even requireing endurance.

tren at 40mg seems ok (lil under min imo)
    mast at 40mg is REALLY LOW imo and almost a waste but due to monetary purposes i could understand this.

i doubt you will have any hair thinning though if your gonna go chromedome.. Mast will do it.

EDIT: as for dbol 20mg is VERY low and if thats the dose you really wanna run i would consume it all 45min pre workout.
    i wouldnt expect a whole lot from it as tren will be giving u insane pumps and gains so the effects of dbol Might not be "FEELABLE" but they will be noticable in terms of water retention/weight gain and maybe even strength.
    Hmmm...well I want the most gains possible.

So I guess the Tren is so strong the test won't do much. Ok...so what can I add in to make the tren and mast work better since they're separate???

Maybe...Test Prop for the 4 weeks with MAST....and not with the Tren....and take the Tren alone for 1-4 with the dbol at low dose???

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Hmmm...well I want the most gains possible.

So I guess the Tren is so strong the test won't do much. Ok...so what can I add in to make the tren and mast work better since they're separate???

Maybe...Test Prop for the 4 weeks with MAST....and not with the Tren....and take the Tren alone for 1-4 with the dbol at low dose???
    if your on trt.. prop is pointless in all honesty.. i'd give it to the homeless or something

seroiusly tren+mast is all you need you got best of both worlds.. nor and dht.. there really is only one thing you can do.. increase their dosages if your trying to GET MORE OUTTA IT otherwise your just adding more clutter to an already perfect paintng if u start throwing in other compounds.

if your on trt.. prop is pointless in all honesty.. i'd give it to the homeless or something

seroiusly tren+mast is all you need you got best of both worlds.. nor and dht.. there really is only one thing you can do.. increase their dosages if your trying to GET MORE OUTTA IT otherwise your just adding more clutter to an already perfect paintng if u start throwing in other compounds.
    Hmmm...well I did put on 20lbs in 4 wks on Tren at that dosage...HOW MUCH SHOULD I INCREASE IT TO???

So...there's a chance I could gain 20-25 total with this combo. ;-) I guess I should be happy about that, haha!

LOL so what am I supposed to do with the dbol and prop?

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Hmmm...well I did put on 20lbs in 4 wks on Tren at that dosage...HOW MUCH SHOULD I INCREASE IT TO???

So...there's a chance I could gain 20-25 total with this combo. ;-) I guess I should be happy about that, haha!

LOL so what am I supposed to do with the dbol and prop?
    err.. 20lbs from tren in 4wks is a lil hard to swallow... unless u were just pounding away the food and attained some mad glycogen/water w/ that lbm .. or started out a lil sooner than you should of.

im not condoning you in anyway just making an observation and a statement that 8-12lbs of lbm per year is ideal rest is water/glycogen/fat.. unless one is just starting out.

honestly most start at 40-50mg/ED and find the optimum dosage to be around 75-100mg ED but its still size dependent.. bigger you are.. the more you need.
    i mean if i put on 20lbs per year of muscle i'd be like 330lbs 4% by now but im happy w/ 8-10lbs of muscle per year and thats using aas pretty hard and im not even going to go into my diet lol (its so boring it'd kill a sane person)

err.. 20lbs from tren in 4wks is a lil hard to swallow... unless u were just pounding away the food and attained some mad glycogen/water w/ that lbm .. or started out a lil sooner than you should of.

im not condoning you in anyway just making an observation and a statement that 8-12lbs of lbm per year is ideal rest is water/glycogen/fat.. unless one is just starting out.

honestly most start at 40-50mg/ED and find the optimum dosage to be around 75-100mg ED but its still size dependent.. bigger you are.. the more you need.
    i mean if i put on 20lbs per year of muscle i'd be like 330lbs 4% by now but im happy w/ 8-10lbs of muscle per year and thats using aas pretty hard and im not even going to go into my diet lol (its so boring it'd kill a sane person)
    Thanks for the input. Well, Tai...it did happen...so it's definitely possible. I probably would have gained more if weeks 5-6 weren't using fake tren from another supplier. My body just responded insanely to it.

I started it right after the end of a DNP run. As far as food...I only ate 3300/3500/3700/3900 for those 4 weeks.

Either way...I may go with your first advice and do the Tren/Mast without too many compounds.

Thread Information