mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

should I frontload tren E

I am thinking about putting tren E into my next cycle. can or should I frontload it since a longer esther. I have no experience with tren any help is appreciated.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    What are your stats? Age, bf% cycle experience, goals?

You can frontload tren e, just like any lost ester (ie deca ). I would still recommend running tren ace if it is your first go with tren, to allow yourself to recover quick if the sides are too much.

Fill us in with your stats.

mx3
    22, 10%bf, two cycles completed, was thinking about throwing this into my bulking cycle in place of deca maybe not sure yet. I know this is not normally a bulking compound but I heard you could sub it for deca just cause I want to try new compounds.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3
    22, 10%bf, two cycles completed, was thinking about throwing this into my bulking cycle in place of deca maybe not sure yet. I know this is not normally a bulking compound but I heard you could sub it for deca just cause I want to try new compounds.
    NOT a bulking compound?! Tren is probably the greatest mass building steroid there is! You just need to make sure you are running proper ancilliaries with it to avoid prolactin/progestin sides.

JHC
    JHC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3
    I am thinking about putting tren E into my next cycle. can or should I frontload it since a longer esther. I have no experience with tren any help is appreciated.
    I didn't last cycle and it kicked in by the second week for me (tren E). was doing 400/wk in divided doses mon and sat. was using sust and eq along with it. didn't front load either of those either. i ran the sust and eq longer than my tren and noticed a definate platue after i stopped the tren. just my experience with it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    frontload and u will feel it with in days for sure

mx3
    Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information