buffgator is offline king of mass

I want some opinions

I am getting ready to do a cutting cycle, of sust, tren , winnie, t3, clen . However, I have 4 bottles of prop and a whole lot of d-bol, and was thinking of maybe throu***ng in one last short bulker before the cutting cycle. I am 6'2 280lbs and 19%bf. I would do the cycle 5 weeks prop 100mg ed, and d-bol 50mg ed, then cruise into the cutting cycle. Whats your opinions?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    I am getting ready to do a cutting cycle, of sust, tren, winnie, t3, clen. However, I have 4 bottles of prop and a whole lot of d-bol, and was thinking of maybe throu***ng in one last short bulker before the cutting cycle. I am 6'2 280lbs and 19%bf. I would do the cycle 5 weeks prop 100mg ed, and d-bol 50mg ed, then cruise into the cutting cycle. Whats your opinions?
    if your gonna cut then i would'nt take the sust, i'd take the prop instead. you can mix all 3 together and take eod.

S431M7 is offline Banned

what is the point of referring me to another thread I wrote?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea cut out the sust for cutting, you can through some eq in there which will ive you some size but will give you the lean hard look as well

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I was wondering the same thing. Good ol s431m7...

I am using the sust because I am not trying to get contest cut, just down to 10%

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just ignore him.. no one really understands him.

anyways.. you know my thoughts on test and how i favor a trt dosage scheme so sust is perfect for a once a week shot of .5-1ml... infact when running heavy dosages of nor groups i feel (as many people who i have advised) that the lower the test dosage the better off you are.

i love dbol and drol when cutting.. infact all orals nerf my appetite- which is a nice bonus to cutting but they also give me mad indigestion so i pretty much havnt touched an oral in ages.

i would definetly utilize dbol early on. its a great pre work out boost when you transitioning into a calorie deficite and suffering in the gym.

i'd run tren how ever long u want at wat ever dose you find most optimum (your no noob so i dont really need to hold your hand here).
    depending on ur dbol dosage or your blood work i'd wait most likely around 4-8weeks then run winstrol (i'd try to make sure the winstrol is ran in conjunction w/ the tren for a more synergistic hardening effect).

as for thyroid meds' i love a combination of t4/t3 when running tren...
    say bout a 100mcg/50mcg dosing regiment respectively.. assuming your caloric deficite is only around 500-800 calories. i would assume you could very well increase strength while dropping fat from tren though i doubt u will put on any muscle or fill out.. probably just harden up, increase strength and drop body fat.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    LOL@
    I thought the post was relevant to the other link.

Thread Information