help with your acne

i went to the derm yesterday because i cant take this acne anymore. it has gotten worst and worst since my last cycle. this is what the derm gave me thought it might help yall. 2 of them are perscripsion but im sure there a online pharm that will sell them.
    here they are

minocycline(anti body)
    differin (adapalene) gel .03%

this can be bought at any pharm

PanOxyl bar 10%

good luck

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    my acne is out of control lately and i haven't been on cycle, but i'm about to be and i'm concerned.. i'll def check those out, thanks.

did you get your scripts yet? lemme know how they work.

IG

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    i just got the same exact rx from the derm bout month ago. Super strong stuff! There is a thing that works better tho, its Called Tazorac. Differin will dry your face out real bad and make you peel like you got sunburnt. The pill will really make your skin sensitive to the point that if you go to rub sweat off your face with your shirt, it will burn for a couple of mins. Works tho

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    ever try B5 ? It works 10,000 mg a day they come 500mg ea so, 10 a day it works in a few days but stay on it for a few months...If I knew I was going to have acne as bad as I did,well if I did my research I would of started the B-5 a week before my cycle

Second2None is offline Banned
    i had that for like a week, my girl said sit in a tanning bed for 15mins 3 times a week and it actually worked

spininelbow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    i went to the derm yesterday because i cant take this acne anymore. it has gotten worst and worst since my last cycle. this is what the derm gave me thought it might help yall. 2 of them are perscripsion but im sure there a online pharm that will sell them.
    here they are

minocycline(anti body)
    differin (adapalene) gel .03%

this can be bought at any pharm

PanOxyl bar 10%

good luck
    minocycline(tetracycline)i did try this, not good for everybody its make my stomach upset diarrhea.. i discontinued

[QUOTE=CheddaNips]i just got the same exact rx from the derm bout month ago. Super strong stuff! There is a thing that works better tho, its Called Tazorac. Differin will dry your face out real bad and make you peel like you got sunburnt. The pill will really make your skin sensitive to the point that if you go to rub sweat off your face with your shirt, it will burn for a couple of mins. Works tho[
    im glad this anti-biotic works perfeckly for you sir,my doc he havent mentiond
    that there is onothere one called TAZORAC?

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    i had that for like a week, my girl said sit in a tanning bed for 15mins 3 times a week and it actually worked
    Post cycle I had some acne across the shoulders and a little on the front of the delts.

Went to the tanning bed twice in about 5 days and found this out by accident that it really helps with the acne. Also makes your gains look better.

[QUOTE=CheddaNips]i just got the same exact rx from the derm bout month ago. Super strong stuff! There is a thing that works better tho, its Called Tazorac. Differin will dry your face out real bad and make you peel like you got sunburnt. The pill will really make your skin sensitive to the point that if you go to rub sweat off your face with your shirt, it will burn for a couple of mins. Works tho[
    im glad this anti-biotic works perfeckly for you sir,my doc he havent mentiond
    that there is onothere one called TAZORAC? is this one works with the body too?? or face only..'right now im taking ERYTHROMYCIN BASE FILMTAB 250
    4weeks now but didnt work..'my doc told me 4 weeks ago.. if this ati-biotic didnt work again...theres nothing i can do but gave u accutane..
    btw i didnt have acne on my face BUT my upper back phew! while im touching my back it its feels like im holding base course ..

Quote Originally Posted by customworksking
    ever try B5 ? It works 10,000 mg a day they come 500mg ea so, 10 a day it works in a few days but stay on it for a few months...If I knew I was going to have acne as bad as I did,well if I did my research I would of started the B-5 a week before my cycle

i asked the doc about that. he said thats not true. he also said dawn won't work either. this is what doctor said.

Thread Information