Thread: anavar/halo

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

anavar/halo

got a question,,, I can get injectable halo and anavar through an anti-aging company.. my question is both are 50mg per mil and it says to take 1ml every 3 days.. ok with a tablet you take 50mg per day,,, I know injectables and tablets are different but are they that different, I took the halo like it said to and didnt really see much, so would I actually take more than they recomend.

thanks for any info

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Only know of one guy that my buddy is friends with and he took injectable anavar twice a day. Don't know what strength it was or much about it I haven't heard much if anything about the injectable version of either.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Take the 50mg per day as if you were taking 50mg per day orally

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Take the 50mg per day as if you were taking 50mg per day orally

werd, same thing as eating it

Serotonin is offline Member
    Well, there is a difference in the amount you actually absorb with orals. Is there an ester attached to either injectable or is it a suspension? Since its an anti-aging company and they're directing you to do it every 3 days, it probably has a sustained release and is meant for replacement therapy and not the anabolic means because 40-50mg a day is typical of an oral dosing. 10-15 being the hormone replacement dosing.

Honestly, I've never heard of it available in injection form and the commercial name halotestin is for an oral of fluoxymesterone. If you can find out those details people can probably give you a better answer.

I'm guessing it is IM injection? The fluoxymesterone should still be hydrophobic so I'm assuming its IM.
    Last edited by Serotonin; 08-31-2007 at 09:34 PM.

Hopefully there is some more feedback on this, but obviously 50mg e3d will do nothing and your blood plasma levels will be all over the place

sustained release? now they can make their own drugs? bahaha

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    half life is the same if you inject or eat, e3d smelly

I was trying to post a reply to the questions Serotonin was asking but my computer wouldnt let me post a reply to his post, so I will post it this way.

my bottle says it is fluoxymesterone 50mg/ml. It is IM injections and I think it may be suspension, only reason I say that is because it tooks like test suspension, has a milky color. thats all the info I have on it...

thanks for the replies..

Well bro, that is some pretty interesting stuff. Most people recommend halo dosing based off of its hepatotoxicity but in your case that doesn't matter since it isn't 17a-alkylated!

I spent a few minutes trying to find that online and couldn't but depending on how much you could get I'd probably try to guinea pig myself and see what type of results I could get. I'd start at 40/50mg a day and go from there and bump it up to perhaps 100 a day... now this is just me and I"m not saying you SHOULD try that. Just keep in mind fluoxymesterone has a halflife of about 9.5 hours so you can use that to base your dosing.
    Last edited by Serotonin; 09-02-2007 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Well bro, that is some pretty interesting stuff. Most people recommend halo dosing based off of its hepatotoxicity but in your case that doesn't matter since it isn't 17a-alkylated!

I spent a few minutes trying to find that online and couldn't but depending on how much you could get I'd probably try to guinea pig myself and see what type of results I could get. I'd start at 40/50mL a day and go from there and bump it up to perhaps 100 a day... now this is just me and I"m not saying you SHOULD try that. Just keep in mind fluoxymesterone has a halflife of about 9.5 hours so you can use that to base your dosing.

wtf!@ please stop
    Fluoxymesterone
    9-fluoro-11ß,17ß-dihydroxy-17a-methylandost-4-en-3-one

come on now...

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    wtf!@ please stop
    Fluoxymesterone
    9-fluoro-11ß,17ß-dihydroxy-17a-methylandost-4-en-3-one

come on now...
    Oral steroids are alkylated in that manner to retard hepatic metabolism and allow androgens to be taken orally. He isn't taking the oral he is taking an injectable form so it would not be alkylated.

Come on now... wake up and think before you post. You just posted an oral version of it. The 40/50mL was a typo... if you couldn't infer what I meant then too bad.

edit* if you read my other posts you'll notice I said I couldn't find anything on injectable fluoxymesterone, so either its under another name or I don't know what. Just providing opinions on what has been said. If it is still alyklated like some injectable forms in Winny are then he needs to be careful obviously, I don't have the fking label in front of me so its SPECULATION.
    Last edited by Serotonin; 09-02-2007 at 01:03 PM.

so drawing something up in a needle some how magically changes the chemical structure good to know thats bud.....Halo is halo winny is winny It dosent matter the way you administer it.........

I looked through all my stuff and thats all the info I could come up with,, since it is coming from an anti-aging company and they say to take it every 3 days you probably could take more than that cause on their test they say take 1cc a week and we all know you need more than 250 or 300mls a week of test. I was just curious if anyone had used it before to get some of their experiences on it, I took it every 3 days and didnt seem to get much from it and i've used their halo tabs which comes in 22mgs at 2 of those a day and got really strong and hard looking.
    I talked to the guy at the anti-aging company and he says the injectable form of halo and var just had came out it was the first I had heard of it too.
    stuff is expensive though

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Buildingmuscle
    I looked through all my stuff and thats all the info I could come up with,, since it is coming from an anti-aging company and they say to take it every 3 days you probably could take more than that cause on their test they say take 1cc a week and we all know you need more than 250 or 300mls a week of test. I was just curious if anyone had used it before to get some of their experiences on it, I took it every 3 days and didnt seem to get much from it and i've used their halo tabs which comes in 22mgs at 2 of those a day and got really strong and hard looking.
    I talked to the guy at the anti-aging company and he says the injectable form of halo and var just had came out it was the first I had heard of it too.
    stuff is expensive though
    Yeah obviously you should be taking it ed, and not e3d, for anabolic purposes and stable blood levels. good luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Yeah obviously you should be taking it ed, and not e3d, for anabolic purposes and stable blood levels. good luck with it

thanks bro,,,

Calyptus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Oral steroids are alkylated in that manner to retard hepatic metabolism and allow androgens to be taken orally. He isn't taking the oral he is taking an injectable form so it would not be alkylated.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but alkylation(and liver damage, if anyone knows a study in which injectable 17aa did less liver damage than oral 17aa, feel free to post it, I have never found anything backing this up) stays with injectable orals. If not they would be completely different substances. 17aa doesn't just make stuff oral you know.

By you words, injectable dianabol would be exactly the same a boldenone without an ester, because the only difference in molecule structure is the 17-alpha-methyl group attached to dbol . Too bad it doesn't work that way. Alkylation creates a whole new substance. Same thing with methyltrienolone and trenbolone .

Thread Information