Joe Dic is offline Junior Member

settin up 2nd cycle

K first cycle i did an enanthate only ****ed up a bit as was only doin 200mg x2 a week didnt see shit until i bumped it up to 300 x2 week , live and learn didnt know how it would work with me

anyways got some prop and deca this time that i wanna run Im 6' 235 @ 18% BF. I have clomid and nolvadex for pct on hand I finished my Enanthate cycle like 2 months ago and never lost anythinig only gained like 10lbs lean strength is still good just a little less drive at the gym obviously. Dieat is good as i dropped fat and water quickly but kept gains.I still wake up with wood so I figure my test lvls are good.

Anyways first time doin prop deca obviously as its my 2nd real cycle I was thinkin Prop 100 mg EOD and Deca 400mg Every 5 days

I say every 5 days cause i was readin that deca lvls drops after fifth day.
    the whole point on freq injections is to keep test lvls constant right?

I was also thinkin of raisin prop to 150 eod and deca lwr to 300 everry 5 days

let me know.
    Kthianx

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I would keep the deca at 400mg I dont see decent gains unless I use at least that dosage. 150mg prop eod sounds good as I always run test higher than my nors that assures libido protection.

Thread Information