SelfMedicated is offline New Member

Just want a little bit more of a kick...

I want to incorperate 200mg Depo Testosterone in to my workout routine once every two weeks, for six months, to help out with my recovery time, and boost my natural test levels. YOur thoughts, questions and opinons would be gladly apreciated...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    What are your stats? Age, bf%, height, cycle history? If you shoot that test once every 2 weeks, your blood levels will be all over the place, and you will shut down your natty test production. I wouldnt do that, I would be planning out a 12-14 week cycle to gain the most in that period of time, rather than slowly shutting down my hpta.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    sorry but adding an outside source of test will actually lower not raise your natural test.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMedicated
    I want to incorperate 200mg Depo Testosterone in to my workout routine once every two weeks, for six months, to help out with my recovery time, and boost my natural test levels. YOur thoughts, questions and opinons would be gladly apreciated...
    very, very bad idea.
    as mentioned, what are your stats?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    do more research on the products your are injecting into your body.

SelfMedicated is offline New Member
    24 ,10%, 5'8" no cycle history. I've been working out for years, and just seem to have hit a wall with the amount of muscle that my body gains. I've been reading about steroids and related articles for the past two years, and i'm still debating on weather or not i want to take that plunge just yet. While there is much good to be read about roids, there is still plenty of negative side affects that make me feel uncomfortable about juicing up. I am really curious to see what a diffrence that steroids could make in my workouts, but i don't want to use high doses of the drug...

Crest is offline Senior Member
    iv been reading up for the last year and think iv learned quite alot, and know how to go about things properly now. id read some more if i was you.

you wont realy be gaining anything from injecting that amount into your body every 2 weeks, your bodys making roughly the same amount naturally over a 2 week period.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    u can't half ass juice dude. either u do it or u don't. if u half ass it all ur gonna do is suress a bunch of well working hormonal mechanisms in ur body and not gain a thing. u may actually lose whatever u have from doing that. this is why, if u shoot test once every two weeks, that test is out of you in a few days. u now have no test left cause ur body will be slowly shutting down and instead of having the steady (be it low) supply u had before, ull have a spike once every two weeks and then close to nothing. ur better off waiting and doing a real cycle after u do more research. ur not ready yet sir. study on, good luck

Thread Information