youknowit45 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation goin to TIJUANA for CYCLE

hey new to this forum.. back in the day i saw no results from testoprim-d that i bought in ensenada mexico because of poor eating habits.. poor sleep.. and i drank alot.. NOW i have been working out for awhile but cant seem to get past my current weight which is 176 and i dont feel like im gaining enough even though my training is intense.. IM going to Tijuana this weekend and i need some advice if this is a wise choice to purchase this weekend..

TEST (CYPIONATE or ENANTHATE ) 12 weeks every week 400 mg

DECA DURABOLIN - 11 weeks 400 mg a week

DIANOBOL - 25 mg for first 5 weeks

ARIMIDEX 0.5 per day for 12 weeks

just wondering if it would be a wise choice for you pros out there to comment about before i leave tomorrow.. I appreciate it thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Hard to say without knowing more about you and your diet, but off the top of my head I would say that I would only run the deca for 10 weeks in the cycle you proposed, and .5 per day arimidex seems a little high for me, are you prone to gyno?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I wouldn't buy anything from Mexico. Find a good domestic UGL.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    mexico is horrible now.... be careful man..

i eyby
    Last edited by youknowit45; 10-11-2007 at 01:59 PM.

and i want to go to mexico because its cheap.. i dont have the funding for steroids online

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    a good source in US is cheap to..

Quote Originally Posted by youknowit45
    and i want to go to mexico because its cheap.. i dont have the funding for steroids online
    Most domestic UGL's are as cheap if not cheaper. I have heard of a guy that bought juice in Mexico, and injected it, only to find out it was motor oil. Also, don't think that if you get it from a pharmacy that it is legit.

Plus I wouldn't juice if you are in the Marines. I waited till I got out before I juiced, not worth the OTH discharge.

only tested for it unless its suspected and im guessing you know that for the EGA ha.. but what is a cheap.. legit source i should go through then?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    only tested for it unless its suspected and im guessing you know that for the EGA ha.. but what is a cheap.. legit source i should go through then?
    can't ask that

hey new to this forum.. back in the day i saw no results from testoprim-d that i bought in ensenada mexico because of poor eating habits.. poor sleep.. and i drank alot.. NOW i have been working out for awhile but cant seem to get past my current weight which is 176 and i dont feel like im gaining enough even though my training is intense.. IM going to Tijuana this weekend and i need some advice if this is a wise choice to purchase this weekend..

just wondering if it would be a wise choice for you pros out there to comment about before i leave tomorrow.. I appreciate it thanks
    I'll critique your cycle if you are hard set on buying juice from Mexico.
    IMO the Dbol dose is too low, but doesn't matter because I don't think you should run it. You should have your test dose higher than the deca . 100mg of deca will shut you down completley. But that might not matter, as I know how hard it is to get laid in the Marines. But it might be easier in CA than it was in NC. Also you need some PCT, I would also add some HCG for better recovery. The faster the recovery, the more gains you keep. This is what I would do.

Test E - Week 1-12 500mg/week
    Deca - Week 1-10 400mg/week
    Armidex - .5mg/day until start of PCT

PCT
    HCG - Week 1-3 500IU/day
    Aromasin - Week 1-5 20mg/day
    Nolva - Week 1-6 20mg/day

only tested for it unless its suspected and im guessing you know that for the EGA ha..
    They only test if they suspect, but that doesn't stop someone from accidently finding it on a Health and comfort inspection, or field day inspection. As for sources, if you don't know of any, definitely don't go asking, you will set yourself up for being scammed. You are better off getting it from Mexico. I only said I wouldn't because I have domestic sources, but if I didn't I would probably do the same. just be careful, research the Mexican brands, there are alot of pics in the picture forum. I think NutriVet is still a good Mexican brand, I have not heard anything negative about it, only that it is overdosed.

so is this all at the same time or is one ur next cycle

so is this all at the same time or is one ur next cycle
    Not sure what you mean. The modifications I made, is what I would run, and in fact is what I will probably run for my third cycle. I'm on tren /prop/mast, now.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Why take the risk of getting either fake shit or underdosed contaminated crap and then having to cross the border with it? I'm not saying all the stuff from mexico is bad, but be careful if you take that route...

Just find a good UGL that has happy customers

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Like I said time and time again, mexico is the best place to get stuff. You just need to order what you want and stay away form certian off the off the shelf products. The best part of mexico is most pharms can order what exactly you want if you give them the info and a week or so to order the products. that is how I have been doing it for 13 years now. pm me if you need advice

Big Roy is offline Associate Member
    I agree w/ IFR I've ran great cycles of Mexican gear.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Mex gear rocks! Get it from TJ from time to time but the last time I went we got searched and my butthole puckered up tighter than a drum!! They didn't find it but that was enough of a scare for me now I will never go back, found a source that is about the same price and they also have things that I can't always find there and it gets delivered to my house, not to mention if you get caught coming across with it they confiscate it and fine you $500 and then they will always search you when you cross from then on.

Thread Information