Thread: cycle help

wayne69 is offline Associate Member

cycle help

i have been looking for test now for quite dome time and just cant seem to come across it. i have two bottles of deca 300. my plans were to stack test and deca but having trouble with the test and im tired of waiting. is there any supplement out there that will sub for the test while on deca? im just looking for some help. i have neva done a deca only cycle. thanks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    What are your stats, cycle experience, age, bf%

You're playing with fire running a deca only cycle. We needs more details about the ideal cycle you would have planned. You need ancillary drugs to combat estrogen and what do you have planned for pct?

Take a step back.

You cant replace testosterone wihtout actual testosterone.

I wouldnt run a cycle with the info you just provided

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    im 21 at 6' wei***ng in at 200 lbs. this will be my forth cycle, and as far as my body fat % im not sure. the last time i checked it was about 6 months ago and i think i was 15%. my pct consists of nolvadex , letro, and i have clomid. im not sure about the dosage i will run in my pct. my plans for this cycle to add some bulk.

Taz Man is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne69
    im 21 at 6' wei***ng in at 200 lbs. this will be my forth cycle, and as far as my body fat % im not sure. the last time i checked it was about 6 months ago and i think i was 15%. my pct consists of nolvadex, letro, and i have clomid. im not sure about the dosage i will run in my pct. my plans for this cycle to add some bulk.
    21 and three cycles already..and only 200 lbs at 6"..Not very impressive

Thread Information