cmp31113 is offline New Member

Tren Ace... first cycle of tren

I have been reading all of the threads surronding Tren . This is my first cycle, and i was thinking about taking 75-100ml a day, and stack itwith 75 test prop. Was wondering how that cycle sounded, and i have an idea of what psot cycle to take, but am open to trying something new. If you have taken Tren Ace, and you can share some insite, would love to hear it . Thanks

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Age? stats?

Im 5' 10", and 181-184

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    age? why have you chosen tren for your 1st cycle? may not be your best bet. what is your bf%?

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    best idea just run the test for your first cycle, using tren first up really leaves you no where else to go from there. It can have really harsh sides also.

Depending on your age keep reading there is a world of info here on cycles, pct and AIs and serms you should be using during your cycle...

PATIENCE is key if ya dont wont to mess yourself up in the long term.

Sounds like your diet could probably use some work also, food is the best anabolic there is.

Good luck bro

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah, tren for a first cycle is not reccommended

stick to more basic compounds like test/deca /dbol . etc....

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    yeah, tren for a first cycle is not reccommended

stick to more basic compounds like test/deca/dbol. etc....
    ABSOLUTELY

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cmp31113
    I have been reading all of the threads surronding Tren. This is my first cycle, and i was thinking about taking 75-100ml a day, and stack itwith 75 test prop. Was wondering how that cycle sounded, and i have an idea of what psot cycle to take, but am open to trying something new. If you have taken Tren Ace, and you can share some insite, would love to hear it . Thanks
    Your stats show that you can gain a lot more naturally before you consider aas useage. I would head to the diet forum and learn how to get your diet spot on. Tren is not a mild compound and is not suitable for a first cycle. You dont even know how your body will respond to a baseline steroid such a test, so why would you throw something that is 5x more androgenic into your system without any prior aas experience? 5'10 181-184 is not your natural potential, hell i have 20 pounds on you and i havent even cycled yet. If you're that light to begin with, you wont be able to support the muscle mass you put on with a cycle and you'll lose all your gains due to a poor diet. you need to check out the pct forum as well to learn what a pct is and how to run one

answer.

I didnt mean it was my first cycle ever, i meant it is going t be my first cycle of tren in general. I have ran 2 cycles before. One of test a, test prop, and decca, and another of both tests and dbol . So i was just wondering what i should do for my first TREN cycle. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by cmp31113
    I didnt mean it was my first cycle ever, i meant it is going t be my first cycle of tren in general. I have ran 2 cycles before. One of test a, test prop, and decca, and another of both tests and dbol. So i was just wondering what i should do for my first TREN cycle. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks again.
    What was your pct like on your last cycle?

answer.

Not going to lie to you the guy who i was working through told me i didnt have to use anything. So i didnt set up or use a pct, and i lost all of my gains in a heart beat, thats why im inquiring from some people with experience what would be a good cycle to try and some suggestions for a pct??? Any information is useful

Some great information for you is study and read like all of us did and learn to eat,train and cycle properly.Walk before you run,Theres a search button on the top of this page with tons of info.

Thread Information