Thread: strange feeling

john vega is offline Associate Member

strange feeling

hey guyz,

fellas, i just placed an order for melanotan 11 for my bodybuilding competition last week. it arrived on friday and i have questions i cud seriously use some input on..i loaded 5ml of bacteriostatic water in the vial..rolled it between my thumb and index finger till lypholized powder dissolved...i took my first shot ever with a 30 gauge..reding up to 100 units on the ultra fine insulin syringe. i injected it subcutaneoulsy..and i did experience the flushed skin that u get right away that felt like my skin was burning inside...i eventually had thrown up hours later and a terrible migraine had followed up shortly thereafter.

next day, i had no headache, but i felt as if i injected myself with the flu virus. achy joints, lethargy, and just felt like dog turd.

any advice appreciated on wat i did wrong who is familiar with this compound...

first off, im 5 feet 9 and i weigh 198 pounds...first time i ever experienced using melanotan 11. i used as much as 170 units for my 1st time according to the chart for my body weight..i need to inject 1.739 units..so i loaded the syringe all the way to 100 units..than i used a second one and loaded it to the 70 unit mark...is this too much? where shud i be loading the syring to..to what number to equal out 1 mg...im very confused with insulin syringes unless it comes with a prescription telling me how to do it...and lots of conflicting info..on this drug on line.

all advice is greatly appreciated guyz...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont use that chart..i think the doses are way too high..especially for your first time...I start with 0.5 mg/day and then after a few days bump to 1 mg/day for about a week and then crusie at 0.5mg/day..stuff works amazingly well for me...just get a small amount of UV exposure and you will be amazed at how dark you get..you will still get a tan without UV exposure, however, just adding a little UV exposure will speed things up tremendously

thank u longhorn for responding...but i have a quik ques. for u. wen u say 0.5 mg for a week. thank bump it up....where wud 0.5 mg read on a 30 gauge insulin syringe. thats my question im very baffled about. the syring goes up in increments of 10...all the way up to 100 units. what number on pin wud i load the concentration up to. when u say .5mg...is that 50 units on the insulin syringe etc???

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it all depends on how you reconstitute it. You said you used 5ml of water and I'll assume you have 10mg of MT2/vial so 0.5mg would be 0.25cc

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I'm assuming you have 10mg vials right? And you said you mixed 5ml of water in it? And you injected 1cc the first time??

Is all the above correct?

If it is you injected 2mg your first time...no wonder why you got sick. You are supposed to build up to it .5mg at a time.

Like Long said, start off at .5mg and then go to 1mg after a few days so you get used to it and you shouldn't have that problem anymore

it gets even better....i injected 1cc plus an xtra 70 units..cause like a dumbass on a suicide mission. i looked at the dosing chart accoding to my weight and it said that i needed 1.739 mgs of melanotan 11....lemme ask u, is 5ml of water even the appropriate amount of bacterostatic water to put in 10 mg vial of melanotan 11..or did i dp that wrong too..

thats guyz..bear with me here..

Quote Originally Posted by john vega
    it gets even better....i injected 1cc plus an xtra 70 units..cause like a dumbass on a suicide mission. i looked at the dosing chart accoding to my weight and it said that i needed 1.739 mgs of melanotan 11....lemme ask u, is 5ml of water even the appropriate amount of bacterostatic water to put in 10 mg vial of melanotan 11..or did i dp that wrong too..

thats guyz..bear with me here..
    We all learn from our mistakes...lucky you weren't injecting insulin !!

But really though...learing the hard way is sometimes the best...

The place that I got mine from recommended mixing 10cc just because it's much easier to figure out how much to inject when it's at 1mg/cc....so 1.7mgs is 1.7cc's, very easy to remember that

But you can use 5cc..just remember that it's 2mg/cc then and it would be a little less than 1cc to get 1.7mgs...it's probably just eassier to use 10cc to mix...

thankx for understanding and xplaining dizz. yeah bro, really...this is the third day after my explosive injection...and my joints, body, are very achy like....i had bad migraines for two friggin dayz...but ur right. we all learn from our mistakes..sum x we do have to learn the hard way u r right bro...gr8tst mistake to repeat is the same one..which is why i had come to u guyz for the proper support. so according to ur math.. i injected 2 and 3/4 cc's when i loaded it to 1.739 on the insulin syringe. am i following the math correctly?
    and now, im supposed to load it up to 100 units..IF..i wanted 2 mgs...so wudnt it make sense that 50 units on the insulin pin is where i need to be now..(.5mgs)....whats ur recoomendation after i already messed thing up..ill keep u on my track..1st day...shot 1.739 mgs at night...2nd day..(yesterday)..i loaded the pin up to 50 units instead..and injected it...didnt feel bad sides at all...nor any flushing of the skin or like an internally heated furnace..

Quote Originally Posted by john vega
    thankx for understanding and xplaining dizz. yeah bro, really...this is the third day after my explosive injection...and my joints, body, are very achy like....i had bad migraines for two friggin dayz...but ur right. we all learn from our mistakes..sum x we do have to learn the hard way u r right bro...gr8tst mistake to repeat is the same one..which is why i had come to u guyz for the proper support. so according to ur math.. i injected 2 and 3/4 cc's when i loaded it to 1.739 on the insulin syringe. am i following the math correctly?
    and now, im supposed to load it up to 100 units..IF..i wanted 2 mgs...so wudnt it make sense that 50 units on the insulin pin is where i need to be now..(.5mgs)....whats ur recoomendation after i already messed thing up..ill keep u on my track..1st day...shot 1.739 mgs at night...2nd day..(yesterday)..i loaded the pin up to 50 units instead..and injected it...didnt feel bad sides at all...nor any flushing of the skin or like an internally heated furnace..
    I'm confused....

but the way you mixed it with 5cc water....

100units in an insulin syringe is = 1cc = 2mgs

50units would = .5cc = 1mg

75units would = .75cc = 1.5mg

it's so much eaiser to figure out if you used 10cc to mix though

gotch ya brother. u really helped me out man. as far as the sides, i tried tylenol for headaches..they seeemed to subsided a bit. ill man up to them and just use ur guide as tutuledege..thankx again man for advice. ur awesome man..

ur awesome

Thread Information