Thread: First cycle

Griffenspade is offline New Member

First cycle

I have been thinking about starting steroids for a few months now. Im 19,
    187lbs 5,10. I have been working out since 14 yrs old. Umm I can bench about 180. squat 230. Curl 45 in each hand, ect...

The thing is i can never seem to get rid of the extra layer of fat over my mucles. I guess its genetics cuz my whole family looks pretty much that way.

I would also like to get stronger, I can do about 80% weights on just about every machine at the gym, and I can max out on some, but Id like to be able to max out on every machine.

I wanted to use only cutting/mild steroids ect... As Iv had friends who use bulking ones, they seem to lose alot of the size after they come off. And personally that would royally piss me off. Id hate to put on that much size and lose alot of it. I want real permenant gains! It would be like winning the lottery and losing the money in a week. Id rather not have that high, and then be let down.

Anyways Im planning a trip down to mexico in a few months. Id just like some advice and pointer on what i should shop for, with considerations such as, price, avalibility, is it commonly counterfited?...

Umm I have in mind of getting primloban depot, anvar, equipoise ,
    I prefer weekly injections as my schedual is hectic.

What kind of gains can i expect?

I mesure my progress typically by how much more weight I can lift, compared to last week, how much bigger my muscles look. Not the typical.... I gaind 20 pounds of steroid -X. I dont really have that accurate of a scale to see every pound i gained.

is it ok to use primloban depot alone, or equipoise alone?
    Iv heard of slow gains, but im a paitent guy, I just want permenant gains, Side effect free.

Should I stack with anvar?

Any other ones you guys reccommend?

Hows the steroid climate in mexico as of Sep 2007?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I think you are going to get a lot of people that are going to tell you not to do it...and you probably shouldn't but it's up to you.

You might want to wait until your older.

Sorry bro, everyone want the golden ticket to get big. You said you are patient..maybe you should wait

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I think you are going to get a lot of people that are going to tell you not to do it...and you probably shouldn't but it's up to you.

You might want to wait until your older.

Sorry bro, everyone want the golden ticket to get big. You said you are patient..maybe you should wait
    Agree with this. You're too young and you should be taking advantage of your natty test levels while they are still high. Steroids will stop you from growing so you should wait until you are 21+. Keep training naturally and eat like a monster and you can break 200 pounds naturally.

If you are going to do anyways, look up the beginner cycles in the educational forums. My advice is to wait, you'll thank yourself down the road

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Agree with this. You're too young and you should be taking advantage of your natty test levels while they are still high. Steroids will stop you from growing so you should wait until you are 21+. Keep training naturally and eat like a monster and you can break 200 pounds naturally.

If you are going to do anyways, look up the beginner cycles in the educational forums. My advice is to wait, you'll thank yourself down the road
    I agree completely, wait and use that time to study and learn.

Thread Information