cuse140 is offline Junior Member

Did my tren e kick in?

This is probably a dumb question, and I'm sure it's all in my head, but I did my first shot of tren e yesterday @ 8:00 am (200mgs) and by 6:00pm that night i was hot and sweating more than normal. The temp in my house was a comfortable 68 degrees. And when i went to sleep last night I had a bunch of really wierd nightmares. Is it possible for it to kick in that quickly? I was expecting stuff like this by week 3 but not on day 1. I would hate to think i was given acetate by mistake.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    man I'm not a pro by any means but thats in your head a believe, my first ever shot I had to come out of my office cause i thought i was going to die and it was just from the anxiety for me, pos same thing for you? Your mind is a very tricky animal!!!

cuse140 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd
    man I'm not a pro by any means but thats in your head a believe, my first ever shot I had to come out of my office cause i thought i was going to die and it was just from the anxiety for me, pos same thing for you? Your mind is a very tricky animal!!!
    No I've done many injects before. Never had a problem. No problems with this one either. It's just wierd that i had some of your typical tren symptoms like nightmares, and profuse sweating, feeling hot. No tren cough though wich should be due to the enanthate esther.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    hum well i really dont think it makes much since because its enanthate but what the hell do i know hahaha maybe someone who know what there talking about will get on here and let you know

joeguns is offline Junior Member
    iv tried the enanthate and it took at least 4 weeks to see a
    any increase i sweating and in two cycles of it nevr experienced any nightmares,none i remember anyway..bit of a disappointment as i ws hopin 2 bulk wit it an quickly found more of a hardening to the muscles.got good vascularity tho!

Thread Information