Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sustanon cycle

rampage12 is offline Member

Question sustanon cycle

i have a question about a cycle i was thinking of doing or if it is even a good cycle to do? i was wanting to do i bottle of sustanon and i bottle of deca with about 200 d bol over 8 week cycle. 1 ml sust/ 1 ml deca 3 dbol per day week 1 and 2 1ml sust/ 1 ml deca 4 d bol per day week 3 2ml sust/ 2 ml deca 5 dbol per day week 4 and 5 1ml sust/ 1 ml deca 4 d bol per day week 6 1ml sust/ 1 ml deca 3 d bol per day week 7 and 8 shots taken once per week and what would be a good pct? and should i use nolva during cycle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    first we need your stats, then write out your proposed cycle

Question sus cycle

my cycle that i want to is in the other post its just hard to under stand the way i wrote it.
    week 1 and 2--1ml sust/1 ml deca and 3 d bol
    week 3-- 1 ml sust/ 1ml deca 4 dbol
    week 4 and 5-- 2ml sust/ 2 ml deca 5 dbol
    week 6-- 1 ml sust/ 1ml deca 4 dbol
    week 7 and 8-- 1 ml sust/ 1ml deca 3 dbol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    horrible cycle.

Wink sust cycle

i am a little tight on cash so i cant do a hudge cycle, thats why i whanted to know if this would work or if i should just do sust and d bol? 6'0 185lb 26

Quote Originally Posted by rampage12
    i am a little tight on cash so i cant do a hudge cycle, thats why i whanted to know if this would work or if i should just do sust and d bol? 6'0 185lb 26
    first off pyramidding long esters is pointless and waste of time. pick a dose and stick w/ it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    first off pyramidding long esters is pointless and waste of time. pick a dose and stick w/ it.
    what do you think would be a better cycle? i want to do sust for sure no test i want a lean mass gain.

what do you think would be a better cycle? i want to do sust for sure no test i want a lean mass gain.
    you got alotta researching to do.. because i hate to break it to ya.. but sust IS test.

Wink sust cycle

you got alotta researching to do.. because i hate to break it to ya.. but sust IS test.
    i know but it wont give as much as bloated gain as test ethenate will. ive took sust before and i liked it, i took it alone so i want to stack it this time.

i know but it wont give as much as bloated gain as test ethenate will. ive took sust before and i liked it, i took it alone so i want to stack it this time.
    you are aware it has a decanoate ester in it which seems to induce as much or more water retention than enanthate ester right?

Question sust cycle

no i did not. so in your opinion what would be a better cycle for me to gain alot of quality mass? no anadrol i took anadrol and didnt like it

both compounds u picked seem to induce bloat in majority of people.. but its a fine cycle assuming you are aware of the possible sides, active lifes, proper run times, and proper pct but imo you have a boat load of research ahead of you since you didnt even list out the mg's you were planning on taking. plus your dbol regimen isnt ideal either.. do you even know the mg's on the tabs your takin? if they are 5mgs then 5 aint going to do jack let alone 3

sust cycle

both compounds u picked seem to induce bloat in majority of people.. but its a fine cycle assuming you are aware of the possible sides, active lifes, proper run times, and proper pct but imo you have a boat load of research ahead of you since you didnt even list out the mg's you were planning on taking. plus your dbol regimen isnt ideal either.. do you even know the mg's on the tabs your takin? if they are 5mgs then 5 aint going to do jack let alone 3

yes there 5 mg

yes there 5 mg
    yeah.. u might wanna seriously research ALOT more before you start your cycle.

goose is offline Banned
    Sus is for dicks,it`s for HRT.In fact,should probably stop looking at the four ester issue, and stick with totals (Sustanon is just a 250mg testosterone ampule). Were enanthate to be available for say $10 per amp of 250mg, and Sustanon priced nearly double that, buying the Sustanon would be like throwing money away. If you could get nearly double the milligram amount for the same price with enanthate, this is the better product to go with hands down. Leave the high priced stuff for the guys who don't know any better and let the clever guys buy IGF too.
    Last edited by goose; 09-05-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Sus is for dicks,it`s for HRT.In fact, the high price tag for " href="http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Enanthate.php">testosterone enanthate/cypionate. you should probably stop looking at the four ester issue, and stick with totals (Sustanon is just a 250mg " href="http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Enanthate.php">enanthate to be available for say $10 per amp of 250mg, and " href="http://www.steroid.com/Sustanon-250.php">Sustanon would be like throwing money away. If you could get nearly double the milligram amount for the same price with
    i think someone had a lil too much sugar today..

sust cycle

i ve always had a problem with gyno thats y i wanted to do sust and not test cyp or eth

i ve always had a problem with gyno thats y i wanted to do sust and not test cyp or eth
    YOU have got to be joking.. TEST IS effin TEST the aromtization is the same.. that statement right there (not trying to be rude) is a PRIME indication of your ingorance to exogenous hormone usage.. seroiusly you got a BOAT LOAD of reading to do.

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    If you don't want to bloat I'd cut out the dbol . Try just 500mg/wk of sust and throw in some winny, and you'll love it. From my experiences I get more water with ethenate. Personally I'd stay away from the decca. I find it really hard when you come off. Also for PCT clomid and nolva should be fine. But at the very least Nolva. I find it makes a big difference. I have done clomid only and with Nolva (Night and day)

Quote Originally Posted by sdc
    If you don't want to bloat I'd cut out the dbol. Try just 500mg/wk of sust and throw in some winny, and you'll love it. From my experiences I get more water with ethenate. Personally I'd stay away from the decca. I find it really hard when you come off. Also for PCT clomid and nolva should be fine. But at the very least Nolva. I find it makes a big difference. I have done clomid only and with Nolva (Night and day)
    for any cycle inducing complete suppression i would never do less than an AI and a SERM

sdc
    I just noticed your last post about gyno. Keep your test levels low, or do an anti e all the way through. It's not worth getting gyno.

goose is offline Banned
    i think someone had a lil too much sugar today..

WTF...Fixed.these pain killers man

sdc
    (Sustanon is just a 250mg testosterone ampule). Were enanthate to be available for say $10 per amp of 250mg, and Sustanon priced nearly double that, buying the Sustanon would be like throwing money away. If you could get nearly double the milligram amount for the same price with enanthate, this is the better product to go with hands down. Leave the high priced stuff for the guys who don't know any better and let the clever guys buy IGF too.

I'm surprised suss is so expensive where u live. By me It's always been cheap. The same price as Enanthate . Plus Suss is always from a pharm. Not some ug lab. But that's here

WTF...Fixed.these pain killers man
    LoL withdrawls are a bitch, my doc told me to taper mine down after i ****d up my neck.. I NO listen im TOO MANLY to taper dosage.. i just COLD turkey.. god im dumb ><

Question sust cycle

ok so what about sust or test eth and equipoise ? would that be a good stack? and i was considering running nolva during my cycle for gyno would that work?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdc
    I'm surprised suss is so expensive where u live. By me It's always been cheap. The same price as Enanthate. Plus Suss is always from a pharm. Not some ug lab. But that's here
    Price was just an example,here in England sus is twice what you pay for E.Waste of cash,in this game it`s not what you buy,its how clever you are buying the right gear.Does it makes sence to spend twice as much and get the same results?? Does not matter how rich you are,the more you save..That HGH dose get bigger!!!

ok so what about sust or test eth and equipoise? would that be a good stack? and i was considering running nolva during my cycle for gyno would that work?
    personally i HATE EQ more than anything.. lamest weakest shyt ever made..

test is great.. AT LOW DOSES i run a TRT dosing scheme for all my cycles and rely on MORE EFFECTIVE compounds to do the real work.

nor groups are a must IMO for big gains.. just make sure your pct is well prepared.

nolva is not ideal for gyno prevention.. its really only good for aiding lipid profile and helping w/ PCT. get an AI for gyno prevention.

goose is offline Banned
    LoL withdrawls are a bitch, my doc told me to taper mine down after i ****d up my neck.. I NO listen im TOO MANLY to taper dosage.. i just COLD turkey.. god im dumb ><

Missed this post.Just got a little left shoulder problem.Will be OK soon.your not dumb your just silly...

Wink cycle

ok so ive decided on test enth and equipoise for 10 weeks
    500mg test/ 500mg equi per week for 10 weeks
    with arimidex during to help with my gyno and clomid and nolva after 2 weeks off cycle sound good?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    ^^ you are probably better off just running the 500mg test alone. EQ isn't worth the effort

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    ^^ you are probably better off just running the 500mg test alone. EQ isn't worth the effort
    so ive heard im considering running tren with the 500 mg of test eth but im not sure how long to run it or how much?

so ive heard im considering running tren with the 500 mg of test eth but im not sure how long to run it or how much?

there you go..now you're listening

grab a couple bottles of tren and run it 50mgs every other day. That should be plenty your first time

Red face

there you go..now you're listening

grab a couple bottles of tren and run it 50mgs every other day. That should be plenty your first time
    should i take anything for the prolactin side affects? and should i still do the 500mg of test with it? would armidex work for gyno during the cycle?

Question sust cycle

how should i take the tren and what should i stack it with?

Cool tren stack

heres what i decided 50mg tren / 50mg test every other day but i need a good anti gyno to run with it and a good pct what is a good pct?

do cycle for 10-12 weeks

heres what i decided 50mg tren / 50mg test every other day but i need a good anti gyno to run with it and a good pct what is a good pct?

do cycle for 10-12 weeks

Is that test Prop? Or test enanthate ?

Cool

Is that test Prop? Or test enanthate?
    i think im gonna get prop. should i run t3 with this cycle?

you're pretty ambitious...You should just stick to the basics for your first one

Have you ever used Prop? Some people get some serious pain from it so unless you know you can deal with it for the whole cycle maybe you should stick with Test C. or E.

Anyway, I think you would be alright with just Test E. at maybe 500mgs per week

Keep all the T3/T4 and tren until later on when you have some experience with the basics

you're pretty ambitious...You should just stick to the basics for your first one

Have you ever used Prop? Some people get some serious pain from it so unless you know you can deal with it for the whole cycle maybe you should stick with Test C. or E.

Anyway, I think you would be alright with just Test E. at maybe 500mgs per week

Keep all the T3/T4 and tren until later on when you have some experience with the basics
    ive done a couple of cycles of cypionate and d bol before i want to bump it up a notch .i just thought i should take letro and t3 with the tren

ive done a couple of cycles of cypionate and d bol before i want to bump it up a notch .i just thought i should take letro and t3 with the tren

Whatever's clever....it's your world, we're just living in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information