kwhitehead is offline New Member

new to this and need some help plz

i have been doing about 30- 1 hr of cardio (running, stadiums) 4-5 times a week for about 2 months. with cardio, chest and arms with light weight. i'm not really trying to get any bigger, but just cut a little more fat and get some tone with what i have. someone mentioned running a cycle or two or winny. my main ? with it is would it be ok to do as much cardio running winny? like i said i'm new to all of this and basically just wondering if running it with cardio would make my heart explode?

next someone on another part of this forum mentioned clen to me? is there any other fat burner that isnt so bad for your heart or do you basically hit a brick wall if you go down that road. i've tried eph. before and hated it. i'm in college and hate sitting in class not being able to pay attention, shaking until it wears off! so my other ? would be is there anything else i can take besides clen or that would work better than winny, but where i wouldn't have to deal with the heart problems and being so jittery?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you can cut a little more and tone through proper diet and cardio.

i think my diet is pretty good considering the fact i'm in my 5th year of college. i grill alot of chicken, fish and deer meat. lots of greens. i have to say that i do eat out ever once in a while just from not having time to cook. i'm really busting my ass trying to make time to run as much as i do as it is, i was just wondering if theres anything i can take to get a little bigger and to speed up the process a little. i already take protein. i've kind of hit a wall with my weight loss too. i do this everytime. it's like i lose and lose and then i get to the point to where i can't tell i'm doing anything anymore? i'm going to end up taking something i just need some advice on what. i don't really want to take clen , i was wanting try winny but didn't know if cardio was bad with it?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Dont turn to steroids to lose fat, winny doesnt burn fat, it just hardens you up. If you dont have 10% bf you wont really see the hardening effects. Check out the diet forums, there are great threads in there on how to cut fat without drugs

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm not sure how being in your 5th year of college would make your diet good, I know people in college who eat quite poorly. If you wouldn't mind, post up your diet and lets have a look at it.

that's what i meant being my 5th year. i have been eating poorly until the last year or so. people in college eat trash! sorry i wasn't clear on that statement. i'll get my diet up here tomorrow or so.

Thread Information