Thread: anadrol + dbol

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

anadrol + dbol

did anyone use this stack on its own WITHOUT test..thanks in advance

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    nope not w/o test.. but i run trt dose w/ EVERYTHING.. i hate any type of suppression.. unless im trying to punish who ever im dating by making them feel worthless via flacid penis syndrome.

but i have ran it many times w/ trt dosages
    i have found best ratio is a 2:1 drol/dbol respectively. honestly i like drol by its self alot better but majority of people who have ran this combo like it better than one or the other by themselves..

either way I GET mega indigestion from any oral so i dont touch them anymore ... though i wank it to my bottle of halo everynight.. forbidden love, ya'kno..

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your test trt doses and gains ?

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    what was your test trt doses and gains ?
    gains meh i couldnt really tell ya.. if i documented all my cycle results i wouldnt have time to play with my fish

my trt dosing scheme is bout 120-130mg test/wk its a prop/enan blend. its my baby sust i shoot it once a week.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    ive done drol (75mg) and bol (25mg) in the past, did it for 4 weeks with sus (750mg/week). i found i had mega appeitite suppression, so stopped it and just kept the dbol at 50mg a week for the remaining 6 weeks. took NAC, liv 52s and milk thistle too whilst running it to keep the liver in check. the appetite suppression was strange, because i did drol (100mg.day) for 6 weeks the previous summer and didnt get appeitite suppression, and i never get suppression of d bol anyway.hmmm...strange. My advice to you is not to run them both at the same time, stick with one, then try another another cycle and see which one works best for you.
    Just my 2 cents worth. All the Best.
    T.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have found best ratio is a 2:1 drol/dbol respectively. honestly i like drol by its self alot better but majority of people who have ran this combo like it better than one or the other by themselves..

That's about the ration that i've ran them at.
    I agree with you on that, I personally prefer straight drol. Never really been a fan of d-bol.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    i thought two orals together was a bit of a no no to be honest. not the best idea for your liver and insides

Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    i thought two orals together was a bit of a no no to be honest. not the best idea for your liver and insides
    do you think 50/25mg drol/dbol is more hepatoxic than say 100mgDrol?

if so .. then why?

you are aware that the hepatoxicity is over rated and exagerated and you really should be more concerned bout your lipid profile right?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Drol and d-bol are somewhat similar in action though, both of them have very weak inding affinity to the AR, so there anabolic effect is thrue non AR meditaded mechanisms. For more synergistic effect, I would stack these orals with, for example trenbolone , that should defently increase the effectivness of the cycle, as it will fill up a missing muscle building link there.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Drol and d-bol are somewhat similar in action though, both of them have very weak inding affinity to the AR, so there anabolic effect is thrue non AR meditaded mechanisms. For more synergistic effect, I would stack these orals with, for example trenbolone, that should defently increase the effectivness of the cycle, as it will fill up a missing muscle building link there.
    God I miss your posts.Good holiday

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    God I miss your posts.Good holiday
    Right back to ya..

Thread Information