bombguy is offline Associate Member

Cycle while on TRT

Ok, been doing some thinking about how to supplement my TRT program and I have a couple ideas to run by you all.

Right now I'm on 100mg Test Cyp each week. I get bloodtested on the 29th of September and wouldn't start this tentative plan until after then.

I want to compliment my "legal" dosage by using an extra 150mg/ wk of Test E. or Test C. I also want to front-load for 4 weeks with 30-40mg ED of Dbol . Then taper back down to clinical amounts "off-cycle." The way I figure is if I go 8 weeks between bloodtests...this will keep my doctor happy and make me happier.

So here is what I was thinking with 8 weeks to work with:

Weeks 1-4
    250mg Test EW (twice a week injections)
    35mg D-bol ED
    10mg Tamoxifen ED

Weeks 5-6
    150mg Test EW
    10mg Tamoxifen ED

Weeks 7-8 (Back to Doctor prescribed doses)
    100mg test EW
    10mg Tamoxifen ED

I've read that PCT wouldn't be necessary because I won't truly be "cycling." I have doc prescribed Tamox., so hopefully I won't need anything else.

I don't know if it would be wise to do this...the only thing I'm concerned about would be blowing my bloodtest way outta proportion and my doc. axing my treatment. If it doesn't seem like a good idea then I am open to suggestions by all means.

Before anyone asks, diet is in check (posted in diet section a while back), lift regimen is in check as well. I've made several posts with stats as well, but here's a quick run down....

Currently 203 lbs., up from 195 3 weeks ago!!!
    6'
    BF around 8-10%
    Been lifting au natural for 8 years
    Never done a cycle...except for TRT program that I'm on now.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    whats point of weeks 5-6?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    whats point of weeks 5-6?

Well, I guess what makes sense in my head isn't always best. Would you suggest just going down directly to 100mg/ week after week 5? I suppose with the half-life of Test C. I could just do that.

or....I could just leave the Test levels at 100mg/week and just supplement w/ the Dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bombguy
    Well, I guess what makes sense in my head isn't always best. Would you suggest just going down directly to 100mg/ week after week 5? I suppose with the half-life of Test C. I could just do that.

or....I could just leave the Test levels at 100mg/week and just supplement w/ the Dbol for the first 4 weeks.
    yeah.. stair steppin isnt ideal unless ur going for REAL HIGH to real low doses.. but in ur case ur just adding in another stage of flux in ur plasma levels and possibly more cosmetic sides.

test never did anything special for me so personaly i'd leave it as low as possible and use far more effective aas to bring bout gains.

yeah.. stair steppin isnt ideal unless ur going for REAL HIGH to real low doses.. but in ur case ur just adding in another stage of flux in ur plasma levels and possibly more cosmetic sides.

test never did anything special for me so personaly i'd leave it as low as possible and use far more effective aas to bring bout gains.

Back to the drawing board I guess...I'm personally trying to stay away from Deca ...but it seems as though that might be the only way to go if I truly want to supplement the test.

Back to the drawing board I guess...I'm personally trying to stay away from Deca...but it seems as though that might be the only way to go if I truly want to supplement the test.
    whats wrong w/ deca .. imo its far more mild than test and hella more potent plus it seems to increase synovial fluid which is like airbags for my knees.

whats wrong w/ deca.. imo its far more mild than test and hella more potent plus it seems to increase synovial fluid which is like airbags for my knees.
    Well, I guess the major factor is the length of time i would have to use it (according to the profile 12 weeks) and the fact that I think it would seriously skew my bloodtests...correct me if I'm wrong! I don't think it would be worth it to use for only 6-8 weeks at a low dosage right?

Well, I guess the major factor is the length of time i would have to use it (according to the profile 12 weeks) and the fact that I think it would seriously skew my bloodtests...correct me if I'm wrong! I don't think it would be worth it to use for only 6-8 weeks at a low dosage right?
    meh.. you would be surprised.. dont let alot of parrotry fool you. if you frontload u can get ALOT outta 8 weeks of deca . even at 400-500mg/wk w/ maybe an 800mg Frontload you would definetly see strength gains by week 4 FOR SURE.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Deca 's a great compound, a definite must in cycles imo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I didn't think this was one you could frontload. What about the bloodtests. Would I be wrong in saying that things are gonna be skewed pretty bad? If I were to frontload and this being my first "official" cycle...what dosages and how many weeks would you suggest? From the readings, it will completely shutdown my test production...no big deal because of the TRT and Nolva. Anything else I should be concerned about if I go this route.

Totally separate question...is Deca detectable in piss tests, only bloodtests correct?
    Last edited by bombguy; 09-07-2007 at 02:29 PM.

I didn't think this was one you could frontload. What about the bloodtests. Would I be wrong in saying that things are gonna be skewed pretty bad? If I were to frontload and this being my first "official" cycle...what dosages and how many weeks would you suggest?
    oh yeah shit will be whack .. how frequently you get blood work done? if its not bi or tri weekly i suppose you will be ok.

oh yeah shit will be whack .. how frequently you get blood work done? if its not bi or tri weekly i suppose you will be ok.
    No, right now I'm at 6 weeks for my first BT and the next one will probably be longer...

No, right now I'm at 6 weeks for my first BT and the next one will probably be longer...
    yeah not to sure how much things will be skewed.. or for how long... but after your next check up i'd say an 8 week go of deca would be perfectly ideal

yeah not to sure how much things will be skewed.. or for how long... but after your next check up i'd say an 8 week go of deca would be perfectly ideal
    Hmmmmm....I'll find out how long my doc wants to go between tests on this next go around. Form what he told me before, he's gonna prescribe 3 bottles of test cyp. because I'll be between insurance companies. So we'll see.

I will definetly consider this now though. What kind of dosage and length would you suggest?

Hmmmmm....I'll find out how long my doc wants to go between tests on this next go around. Form what he told me before, he's gonna prescribe 3 bottles of test cyp. because I'll be between insurance companies. So we'll see.

I will definetly consider this now though. What kind of dosage and length would you suggest?
    well most would advise against frontloading for a first time use of any compound but.. deca is so mild in terms of sides i'd say run it at 800mg on ur first shot then you can do 400mg/wk say either split 2x/wk administrations or 1x/wk i really dont see lick of diff in sides/gains w/ deca as for 1week administration regiment.

well most would advise against frontloading for a first time use of any compound but.. deca is so mild in terms of sides i'd say run it at 800mg on ur first shot then you can do 400mg/wk say either split 2x/wk administrations or 1x/wk i really dont see lick of diff in sides/gains w/ deca as for 1week administration regiment.
    Thanks for the input!!!

Thread Information