TampaMan is offline Junior Member

In week 3 and Strong...but getting fat?

I'm sure everyone will say diet and rightfully so but man this d-bol puts on some weight. All my muscles are fuller, I'm measurable stronger, but I'm also getting cubby around the gut and chest. (gained 10 pounds in 3 weeks) No itchy or soreness/redness on nips so I dont think gyno, but I'm worried that excess fat will make me more gyno prone??????????

Should I throw in some clen now besides more cardio. Diet is pretty clean but not perfect...it's tough not to have carbs/fat/protein in a meal when eating with other people..but I do about 5 days a week. Last week I ate horriblely due to being away at a funeral. So hopefully some of this goes away...quick.

Is this mostly water weight from d-bol or deca or enth...probally all 3 right?

And if this puffy look is going to last can I do 20 days of tren at 75mg/d on the last 3 weeks right when the deca will be done to harden up before my cruise?
    Thanks in advance.
    TM

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    its just the initial bloat you get from long estered test plus decca plus dbol . It will go away in a mont or so. I got my bloat to go away in a few day wit letro, pm me if you need a link to a good ceap site that delivers fast

Thread Information