lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member

How to find out if possible source is a scam.

This may be common knowledge but when you find a possible online source one way to check the validity of the source is to google the site with the word "scam" after it. I did it on a few sources that I thaught might be legit. I was wrong. There were several pages of forums and other sites to clarify that the source was a scam. On the other if you do not find negative forums or sites on your source it may be legit.

Just one way to help the fellow newbie.

Any comments from vets are apreciated.

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks bro for the info.

no problem, Im still looking for a reliable source for my first cycle. Dont trust the internet sites enough to order from yet. Too risky. Waiting on a couple personal aquaintences to come up with the goods.

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lookintogetbig
    no problem, Im still looking for a reliable source for my first cycle. Dont trust the internet sites enough to order from yet. Too risky. Waiting on a couple personal aquaintences to come up with the goods.
    AMEN!, I have been searching the net as well, I just don't feel comfortable with any of the sites I' ve come across. Many will not accept C. cards???, no way to contact them, etc, etc,

Anyway, I will keep searching. If I can't find one online, I may eventually ask for help from member. I am sure there are a few that may help. For now, I will continue to search

Good luck

The best way that I've had success is to go up to someone I suspect of using steroids , you know someone who looks a little "too" buff (if there is such a thing) with humility and ask if they've taken any good supplements. I'm a pretty big guy and you can tell I lift (6ft 3in 260), so they usually tell about there expereinces with supps. I then state that I've thought about looking for "under the counter stuff, stuff that you could get in trouble with". They then usually tell they know "other people that have used". I've done this to a handfull of guys and It worked each time. One guy gave me a name and number. Due to secretiveness I could'nt get ahold of source. But I am going to go through the guy that gave me the number. This a better alternative to going up to some one in the gym and saying, "hey got any steroids?". Tell me if you have any similar experiences. We could exchange tips.

The best way that I've had success is to go up to someone I suspect of using steroids, you know someone who looks a little "too" buff (if there is such a thing) with humility and ask if they've taken any good supplements. I'm a pretty big guy and you can tell I lift (6ft 3in 260), so they usually tell about there expereinces with supps. I then state that I've thought about looking for "under the counter stuff, stuff that you could get in trouble with". They then usually tell they know "other people that have used". I've done this to a handfull of guys and It worked each time. One guy gave me a name and number. Due to secretiveness I could'nt get ahold of source. But I am going to go through the guy that gave me the number. This a better alternative to going up to some one in the gym and saying, "hey got any steroids?". Tell me if you have any similar experiences. We could exchange tips.
    So anybody had success in similar situation. Not looking for source, just want to know how you approached the situation.

Your right I dont want to use a site, but until I get source check ability Im going have to keep looking for myself. The good thing about a legit domestic site is that you can get stuff that maybe an aquaintence does not have. Its bullshit but in America the shits illegal.

Thanks that refreshing tip helped.

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member
    So anybody had success in similar situation. Not looking for source, just want to know how you approached the situation.
    I've been on this site almost everyday for about six months, what I have done is written down names of members who have offered to help others, they have actually told specific individuals to pm them. I have written down several names of members who seem willing to help out. Just by reading, you learn who will and will not accept pm's. When I need some info, this will probably be the safest route

billybambam is offline Banned
    Bago sent who a pm
    I sent him (BAGO) a PM

the only thing with pms is that you have to watch out for those people as well. If you really think about it, who can you really trust.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the only thing with pms is that you have to watch out for those people as well. If you really think about it, who can you really trust.
    exactly. like the post yesterday where the guy with 6 posts was looking for a source and the guy with 3 posts wanted to email him to "help him out", I just don't see how either would trust either in those situations.

Off Topic,... and it seems we are just getting further off, but...
    I don't think that AAS should be considered a Controled Substance, yet I do believe that there are many other drugs that should be.... and maybe I am wrong, maybe Steroids should be, but I think that you should be able to go to the Doc. and get Scripts and all the help you need if you have no mental problems or show no threat to Society. JMO

It would be hard for me to do anything but get a source check from someone on a website just because you dont know who you are dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by billybambam
    Off Topic,... and it seems we are just getting further off, but...
    I don't think that AAS should be considered a Controled Substance, yet I do believe that there are many other drugs that should be.... and maybe I am wrong, maybe Steroids should be, but I think that you should be able to go to the Doc. and get Scripts and all the help you need if you have no mental problems or show no threat to Society. JMO
    I completely agree. You can get smashed in a bar knowing that when you consume alchohol you are going to have a negative side affect, that is get drunk. Dont get me wrong, I dont think alchohol should be illegal, but who picks and chooses what we can put into our bodies and what we cant. If you ask me they are not doing a very good. So many people say that they would feel better about them selves if they were in better shape not drank alot more.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    There is a site called Undrug.org and you can check out vendors. Usually used for other "things". Not sure about the smaller UG labs and crap either. worth a shot if sketchy though.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    "Many will not accept C. cards???, "

Haha, newbies need to stop trying to order online... Thats just too funny... I wouldnt ever order gear with a credit card.... Unless you wanted to be caught...

*Imagines newbie calling up credit card company to complain that he got scammed trying to buy illegal gear*

As for buying at teh gym, if you dont know what ur doing u will get arrested, killed or kicked out of your gym... I feel safer buying from a trusted online source than some random loser who I dont even know who overcharges way too much.... Dont beleive these guys at the gym care about your safety, and in my opinion, its much more easier to get ratted out. Some international source who has like 5000 customers who he has never seen isnt probably even gonna keep accurate records on all his old customers, whereas if pressured that guy at the gym could quite eassily get you in trouble...
    Last edited by pr0digy9daniel; 09-08-2007 at 03:17 PM.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel

Haha, newbies need to stop trying to order online... Thats just too funny... I wouldnt ever order gear with a credit card.... Unless you wanted to be caught...

*Imagines newbie calling up credit card company to complain that he got scammed trying to buy illegal gear*

As for buying at teh gym, if you dont know what ur doing u will get arrested, killed or kicked out of your gym... I feel safer buying from a trusted online source than some random loser who I dont even know who overcharges way too much.... Dont beleive these guys at the gym care about your safety, and in my opinion, its much more easier to get ratted out. Some international source who has like 5000 customers who he has never seen isnt probably even gonna keep accurate records on all his old customers, whereas if pressured that guy at the gym could quite eassily get you in trouble...
    That is the best advice I have heard in this thread. that CC thing got me wondering as well. Just take a shot with someone and you may lose your cash or you may get a good one. If money is sooo tight that you can't stand to lose a little to find a source than this is probably not the thing for you anyways. Peace

I think I am going to move to Mexico and start an online Steroid Store and accept Credit Cards!.... Be on the look out for BamBam's Juice House!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    oh wtf I just realized it is a penis

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    oh wtf I just realized it is a penis
    hahahahahahahah

tri-athlete is offline Junior Member
    o god that pic lmfao

No One Knows is offline Senior Member

My US Domestic accepts CC...prob not smart but I've used him several times with no problem.

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nalbano34
    If money is sooo tight that you can't stand to lose a little to find a source than this is probably not the thing for you anyways. Peace

Eh? You mean only rich people should be taking steroids !? Nobody is going to try and find a source by sending money out all over the world to see who steals it and who comes up with the goods. That is probably the worst and least cost effective way of finding a supplier I ever heard.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    The I sites the only one i would ever use

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    Eh? You mean only rich people should be taking steroids!? Nobody is going to try and find a source by sending money out all over the world to see who steals it and who comes up with the goods. That is probably the worst and least cost effective way of finding a supplier I ever heard.
    Its not about money really, if you have a good source, you shouldnt have to worry about losing your money. Most scammers are idiots running blatant over-advertised websites accepting CC cards offering buy 3 get 10 free offers. They dont care about smart steroid users, as long as all the teenage newbies who dont know anything fall for their website because they want to bulk up so badly. The real sources have a discreet email address at a secure provider, and dont advertise publicly, or keep a low profile if they do advertise, and are backed up with experienced users who vouch for them. There is always a risk, but if you do it properly, you will only get scammed very rarely...

I certainly wouldnt recommend sending money randomly to see who comes out with the goods, simply google your source, and check with the vets. Thats the basic idea... The more people who confirm a source is good, the less likely you will get scammed. Fair enough, not all the mods will source check, but some are nice enough to. And I thank them. So be sensible, and use your head... As for finding a source, that will come in time... Talk to people...

For those of you who dont know, using a CC is a bad idea, there are other "money transfer services" which are typically used instead.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    keep ur orders small,even a scammer will wait till u place a huge order,if u dont trust them after that then move on to the next online source with another small order,and so on

ordering with CC's? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Lets make it for LE to have proove you bought...

Thread Information