billybambam is offline Banned

Birth Control Pills.

Hey Guy's,
    I was at the Gym last night and over heard a few guy's talking about taking womens birth control pills for their PCT... atleast thats what I think they were planning on taking it for. I wanted to tell them I didn't think that was a good idea, but I don't know much about birth control pills... so I left it alone. Been on my mind all morning though. If any of y'all know about this kinda thing let me know. If I can help stop someone from doing something stupid I would like to. Give me some info and correct "Verbage" to tell these guys.
    Thanks,
    Bill

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybambam
    Hey Guy's,
    I was at the Gym last night and over heard a few guy's talking about taking womens birth control pills for their PCT... atleast thats what I think they were planning on taking it for. I wanted to tell them I didn't think that was a good idea, but I don't know much about birth control pills... so I left it alone. Been on my mind all morning though. If any of y'all know about this kinda thing let me know. If I can help stop someone from doing something stupid I would like to. Give me some info and correct "Verbage" to tell these guys.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Gee, and I thought the other guy who suggested having sex everyday was good PCT was a bad idea... That is just aweful...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    birth control pills are female hormones...if you take them you will grow boobs

but if I were you, I just wouldn't say anything to them. You just can't help that level of stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    birth control pills are female hormones...if you take them you will grow boobs

but if I were you, I just wouldn't say anything to them. You just can't help that level of stupidity
    I agree, I would love to see that... All that synthetic estrogen/progesterone lol... You have a good camera phone?

I usually hate the legality, or lack thereof, of steroids , but people like that make me think the government should force people to have an IQ test before they get hold of any of these kinds of drugs... That way, sensible people can exercise theeir freedom and dumb people are protected from their own stupidigy...
    Last edited by pr0digy9daniel; 09-09-2007 at 12:18 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    god i'd kill for a quick dose of progesterone.. NOTHING BEATS QUALITY MALE BREAST MILK!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    god i'd kill for a quick dose of progesterone.. NOTHING BEATS QUALITY MALE BREAST MILK!
    hahahahaha... That's funny Thai!

I figured it had to be pretty stupid, but what I could hear them saying was that the birth control pills stoped fem hormons, and that's why women can't get pregnated while on them... then I started thinking.... Maybe they are right... maybe I am just stupid....

hahahahaha... That's funny Thai!

I figured it had to be pretty stupid, but what I could hear them saying was that the birth control pills stoped fem hormons, and that's why women can't get pregnated while on them... then I started thinking.... Maybe they are right... maybe I am just stupid....

Stopped female hormones? Are you sure the ment birth control pills or are they talking about Nolvadex or Clomid? Those block some of the actions of estrogen...and yes, those are a part of PCT.

Dizz,.... No I swear. They were saying that the Birth control pills did! That's why I was so confussed.....

ok, i go back to my origional statement, they are idiots

will_work is offline Associate Member
    i had a couple of friends that were snorting Birth control pills back in the day.i guess they though they were speed or some s***.

This conversation gets more rediculous each post

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    snorting birth control pills? holy fvck

This conversation gets more rediculous each post
    I am sorry I started it.

will_work is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know.... i knew what they were doing i just laughed

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Birth control pills contain estrogen and a progestin.Dont know why anyone would want that.

Maybe they were talking about RU-486 (the morning after pill) that blocks progesterone

Quote Originally Posted by LmbrJak
    Birth control pills contain estrogen and a progestin.Dont know why anyone would want that.

Maybe they were talking about RU-486 (the morning after pill) that blocks progesterone
    Maybe.... Like I said, I was just kinda overhearing,... ease dropping!

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    As asmusing as this may be, you should seriously tell these guys to NOT take birth control pills. They may be stupid and ignorant, but they could get messed up by doing this. Everyone is ignorant at some point in their lives, that doesn't make them deserving of harm.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    As asmusing as this may be, you should seriously tell these guys to NOT take birth control pills. They may be stupid and ignorant, but they could get messed up by doing this. Everyone is ignorant at some point in their lives, that doesn't make them deserving of harm.
    That was my conclusion.
    I don't want to see a bunch of guy's lactating either!

Whether its RU-486, its really really dumb to take any kind of female birth control pills if your a male, especailly if its what you intend to use instead of proper PCT...

It wouldn't harm them, they would just get breast tissue and develop some curves...maybe make them a little more emotional too

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    Maybe they meant BC pills for males as AAS can shut down the Leydig cells and be a form of male contraception. Or, they want to compete on the female BB circuit. That would be cute.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    I agree, I would love to see that... All that synthetic estrogen/progesterone lol... You have a good camera phone?

I usually hate the legality, or lack thereof, of steroids, but people like that make me think the government should force people to have an IQ test before they get hold of any of these kinds of drugs... That way, sensible people can exercise theeir freedom and dumb people are protected from their own stupidigy...
    Naw, no IQ test, just make them legal and then survival of the fittest.... IF you are stupid enough to do it (take BC for PCT).. then.. well.. its your own damn fault

Talked to those guy's tonight. Yes they were thinking that BC pills would shut down estro in their bodies.... I don't know why. One of the lads said he thought that is why women can't get pregnant while taking them.
    I just told them, "No, they are sadly mistaken, and not to take them unless they want tits".
    Young kids, probably around 22, 23...

Quote Originally Posted by batlin
    Naw, no IQ test, just make them legal and then survival of the fittest.... IF you are stupid enough to do it (take BC for PCT).. then.. well.. its your own damn fault
    Yeh, but undoubtably a couple thousand idiots would start taking insane doses without really cycling, and then become dependant on the drugs in order to not be hypogonadal. Chances are they will be infertile also. Never underestimate the ability of stupid people to mess themselves up... Perhaps at the least to go on steroids you need a letter of recomendation from a psychologist and a doctor, kind of like plastic surgery / gender change operations today.... I think scheduling the stuff kinda sucks....

It wouldn't harm them, they would just get breast tissue and develop some curves...maybe make them a little more emotional too
    Yeah, no big deal, right. What about psychological damage? THe symptoms you just mentioned could cause someone serious mental anguish. And when people are in a messed up state in the mind, they can do all sorts of unpredictable and unfortunate things.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Talked to those guy's tonight. Yes they were thinking that BC pills would shut down estro in their bodies.... I don't know why. One of the lads said he thought that is why women can't get pregnant while taking them.
    I just told them, "No, they are sadly mistaken, and not to take them unless they want tits".
    Young kids, probably around 22, 23...
    It would be the opposite of pct, and not only give you tits but also stop recovery.

I just don't want to see someone get really messed up or hurt no matter how stupid they are. It's just like a little child... You don't want them to burn themselves so you tell them not to touch or mess with the stove.

Yeah, no big deal, right.
    yup, no big deal

yup, no big deal
    Alright, so if someone mixed some Birth Control Pills into your fa=ood or swapped estrogen with your vitamins, I guess you would be cool with that.

i always wanted to move up to a d-cup..

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i always wanted to move up to a d-cup..
    I thought you were already there?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    I thought you were already there?
    im bout a 56' or 57 C-cup right now...
    but im going to run bout a liter of nolva w/ my tren .. see if i kan get a lil boob growth going on w/ this current cycle!

Alright, so if someone mixed some Birth Control Pills into your fa=ood or swapped estrogen with your vitamins, I guess you would be cool with that.
    you're takling about something completely different

back on subject though....

These people know exactly what they are taking and willingly ingesting it...they have no one to be mad at but themselves

you're takling about something completely different

back on subject though....

These people know exactly what they are taking and willingly ingesting it...they have no one to be mad at but themselves
    Yeah, I agree, there is no one else to blame. But by simply telling them it's a bad idea, he saves them the trouble of finding out the hard way. So why not?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Sounds like some genius who doesnt know how pregnancy, birth control pills, or the female body works dreamed this up while watching tv or something.

It would be a mistake for a male to ever take them.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    But remember during the 3rd week in PCT you will ovulating so take the sugar pills including in your 28 day birth control pack

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Wow i cant believe people are so ****ing stupid.

I bet there also the ones that say. I dont know how she got preg she was on the pill and i used a rubber. But it broke.

Thread Information