Winny at 50, 75, or 100mg ed?

Hey, I have always run winny tabs at 50mg ed before. I am throwing them in my cycle after I am finished with my Dbol (in about 4 weeks) and I had heard that you can get much better results with 75 or even 100mg ed. Has anyone heard of or tried this much winny? How were the joint pains? I don't generally exhibit any joint pains (or at least nothing not tolerable) so I would like to expirement with the dosage this time around.

Any input guys?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well if you got good results and very little sides off 50mgs a day, then I would try 75 mgs a day...make sure to take Milk Thistle and cran extract

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Ive used winny at 100mg ed and loved it. 50mg ed didnt cut it for me, could be because of my weight though

nymattyk is offline Member
    never used winny but from what most of the people say on this board....50mg eod is a waste of time, 50 ed is ok and everyone seems to love the results at 100,mg ed. i am actually waiting to get some 100mg/ml winny so i can form my own personal opinion

The Iron Game Guest
    I recently ended a cycle with 100mgs daily for approx 8 weeks, maybe it was just a little less. No joint problems was also on 140-200mcgs of clen daily 2 on 2 off. The only joint problems I had was when using lasix

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by muscleup
    Well if you got good results and very little sides off 50mgs a day, then I would try 75 mgs a day...make sure to take Milk Thistle and cran extract
    Milk thislte and cranberry extract will do nothing to lower liver values. Alpha lipoic acid is the only thing that will keep liver values in check.

www.dpsnutrition.com goto Now foods and pick up their 250mg pills. 120 for $24 and take 3 a day with meals.

Thread Information